Kyler is a fraud.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray is only going to get worse, the NFL has figured him out. Dak is not the answer, especially @ 40M+ a year
I agree Murray might get worst under KK, that’s why we need a new coach

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Next year is make or break for K1. If we see the same level of passion in the classroom that we have gotten so far. It's not enough to consistently contend.

He had more time in the pocket last night than he did in our win over the Rams in week 3 or 4.

And before DAK comes up..... I would seriously kick the tires on Watson. I know Bidwill wont. But we should.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
And before DAK comes up..... I would seriously kick the tires on Watson. I know Bidwill wont. But we should.
I wouldn't. Although yesterday was as horrible as it could possibly go, I would really have a hard time rooting for guys like Watson or Hill for example...

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray is only going to get worse, the NFL has figured him out. Dak is not the answer, especially @ 40M+ a year

The NFL has figured out the Shotgun air-raid offense. Not Kyler Murray. It's just way too easy to tee off on a quarterback in shotgun 99% of the time. There's no misdirection, no play action, nothing. If you're saying that the Shotgun air-raid is all Kyler can run, I don't believe that.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler is not fast, proof is the 1st play on the 2nd series, Dude cant even beat a DE to the sideline and slides for a loss. He NEVER runs away from the DL unless its backwards to turn a 5yd loss into a 15 yd loss. He is scared and has ZERO leadership skills. He is a gimmick, his coach is a gimmick with a career losing record in college.

He accelerates fast, the short legs help with that, so his short area quickness is top notch. But he hits top speed quickly.

He's like 0-100kph in 2.3 seconds but tops out at 100kph.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is built to eat the humble pie.. now i hope he realizes where he is and what things need to do, otherwise he is not qb to be remembered
All talk no bite..I think he is surrounded by family and friends who don't ever tell the truth. I hope his dad tells what he needs to do next to take the next step. I doubt any coach can get to him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson