Cardinals Fans

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You need to read the gameday thread then. Keim is enemy #1.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team didn’t lose on account of lack of talent. Also, I’m not sure why this board struggles so hard to comprehend Michael being very clear that he is extremely involved in coaching hires and that wilks was his choice.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Well we can’t fire owners but everyone else has to go GM down through the QB. This team as it currently is built is weaker than single ply TP.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This team didn’t lose on account of lack of talent. Also, I’m not sure why this board struggles so hard to comprehend Michael being very clear that he is extremely involved in coaching hires and that wilks was his choice.
Yes, it's well known you love Keim and will never entertain a word against him. You'll get no allies on the board at this time.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You can be frustrated with ownership but you can’t fire the owner. Being involved is more important to Michael than winning.

Keim is going to sacrifice Kliff on the altar of his poor personnel moves next year.
The first point is sadly so true.

Two things can be true - Kliff can’t coach and Keim is a drunk incompetent buffoon.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
No but it is losing because of lack of supervision. Keim is kliffs boss, everybody's boss, including our new run game coordinator, not oc we ain’t got one! He is the one charged to evaluate in and after the season and communicates that and has the power to adjust, hire or fire, he us the CEO of the arizona cardinals football club, all of it ! And he sucks as boss!

but yes Michael chooses his GM CEO - they all come and go except Michael and fans. He has had 2 graves he inherited and now Keim. Bold move would be hire Wilson for a fundamentally sound person and football philosophy, but my first choice would be Condi Rice.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It starts with hiring an NFL savvy GM who then hires a good coach. That's the foundation.

Can't change ownership but the Suns have proven it's not necessary to take the next step.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Part of the reason they lost is precisely because of a lack of talent…on OL and DL, CBs as well as at LB.

When you then pair that up with questionable coaching, schemes and game plan, you end up with what we saw last night…actually what we saw the last half of the season.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first point is sadly so true.

Two things can be true - Kliff can’t coach and Keim is a drunk incompetent buffoon.

I remember reading that you made mention Kingsbury was wearing thin on management. Could you elaborate on that, please? I'd like to hear what you have to say concerning that.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Keim has been ok outside of the draft. You either neuter him and take away all draft responsibilities, or he can hit the road. Bidwill can let him keep his GM title and work trades and FA's, but he absolutely should not be allowed to run another draft. He has possibly the worst draft record in the NFL over the last 5 years...certainly bottom 5.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe we can get like a petition going to send to Mikey about it. Or mass email flooding. Lol. Not like it would change anything. Just maybe for the potential to provide a little growth if maybe he doesn't see it himself....or no one has had the balls to.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can be frustrated with ownership but you can’t fire the owner. Being involved is more important to Michael than winning.

Keim is going to sacrifice Kliff on the altar of his poor personnel moves next year.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, it's well known you love Keim and will never entertain a word against him. You'll get no allies on the board at this time.
Fwiw, I think he’s most likely a sh*t human being. I do think he’s pretty good at his job though and I def don’t trust Michael to find anyone better.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Fwiw, I think he’s most likely a sh*t human being. I do think he’s pretty good at his job though and I def don’t trust Michael to find anyone better.
Good job at what aspect of his job? He has a long track record of being one of the worst at drafting. His free agency moves have as a whole been bad. What is he good at?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will disagree. Can you name a position group where you can definitive say the Cards are better than the Rams?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Keims an enigma. The team was 11-6 and the best team in the league the first half of the year.

Under Arians, they had one of, if not the most talented roster in the NFL.

Yet he seems to make boneheaded draft decisions, especially in the early rounds. Is it a bad scouting staff or does Keim cede to much to the HC wants and disregard the scouts?

Where Keim seems to lack is he needs to create a team identity and stick to it. He seems to waver on what kind of team he wants and the Cardinals really don’t have an identity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA