That’s Why You Fire Kliff

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
When they do fire him I hope it’s out of a cannon.

Last edited:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Seasons over, I agree Fire Keim too just like I said about graves. He’s kliffs only boss, supervisor, and he sucks at it.
anybody that starts chase and leaves our pro bowl running back Conner as a decoy until you have fallen and can’t get back up, has committed suicide in the first Monday night playoff game ever.

I mean facing 2 of the top pass rushers in history and can’t even call a single Conner rush attempt, chase got tossed back into our backfield on the only carry early, unless you count Conner lead blocking for Murray For nothing. then you can’t execute the throw back, I mean what is the most important aspect of that play? Well dum dee dum dum going get the rabbit.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
A very simple question at least one journalist should’ve asked Kliff last night: “Why do you deserve to be the head coach of this team moving forward?”

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They won’t fire him but they better not extend him. If the Cards have a slow start they should make a provisional change mid-season. If they have a good start but a familiar swoon they should make a change next off-season. IMHO.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What an embarrassment. KK needs to be fired there is no doubt of that but the fact that he will be given another year is what really bothers me. Bidwill will will keep Keim and KK but both will be put on the hot seat next year. That is BS for fans. The same thing will happen again next year as it has the last three years. The big spin will be that they made the playoffs and ignore the crappy consistent 2nd half season collapses. Its Groundhog Day all over again!!!

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seasons over, I agree Fire Keim too just like I said about graves. He’s kliffs only boss, supervisor, and he sucks at it.
anybody that starts chase and leaves our pro bowl running back Conner as a decoy until you have fallen and can’t get back up, has committed suicide in the first Monday night playoff game ever.

I mean facing 2 of the top pass rushers in history and can’t even call a single Conner rush attempt, chase got tossed back into our backfield on the only carry early, unless you count Conner lead blocking for Murray For nothing. then you can’t execute the throw back, I mean what is the most important aspect of that play? Well dum dee dum dum going get the rabbit.
Conner was clearly playing hurt. If it was a regular season game he wouldn't have played at all

THESMEL

Reaction score
Bull crap
Conner was clearly playing hurt. If it was a regular season game he wouldn't have played at all
bull crap- he was lead blocking for Kyler early- scoring late

THESMEL

Reaction score
Read what you just wrote....I didn't say he didn't play, I said he was playing hurt
I call that bull crap, kliff called the same thing all season. We didn’t even attempt to run, against the 2 best pass rushers ever. chase bless his heart was promptly hurled deep into cards backfield on his only carry - until We were trapped in the endzone 14 points down, and gave it to Conner the first time.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I call that bull crap, kliff called the same thing all season. We didn’t even attempt to run, against the 2 best pass rushers ever. chase bless his heart was promptly hurled deep into cards backfield on his only carry - until We were trapped in the endzone 14 points down, and gave it to Conner the first time.
You can call bull crap on anything you want. So what?

THESMEL

Reaction score
Your dog don’t hunt! don’t hold water! Conner could run the ball, healthy enough, made the damn pro bowl As a back 2nd stringer. Which is like over the top, off the scale of being a limp witted idiot talent evaluator and NFL coach.
not personal just saying your point is not valid, not in the slightest Degree. It’s bull crap

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Your dog don’t hunt! don’t hold water! Conner could run the ball, healthy enough, made the damn pro bowl As a back 2nd stringer. Which is like over the top, off the scale of being a limp witted idiot talent evaluator and NFL coach.
not personal just saying your point is not valid, not in the slightest Degree. It’s bull crap
So what?

THESMEL

Reaction score
So quit spreading bull crap, it doesn’t look good on you. Conner was healthy enough to play in a regular season game, or the playoffs. He is pro bowl talent that never used until the game was out of hand. Again and again and again.

need to get GM that will hire a coach that doesn’t kill Kurt, palmer or Kyler.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So quit spreading bull crap, it doesn’t look good on you. Conner was healthy enough to play in a regular season game, or the playoffs. He is pro bowl talent that never used until the game was out of hand. Again and again and again.

You just want to pick a fight ....ain't happening

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
For my own sanity, I don’t think I’m going to start watching games until November next year. Weeks 1-8 of cardinal football are irrelevant in my book.

The track record doesn’t lie. If we aren’t playing back half and playoff football, what’s the point??

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For my own sanity, I don’t think I’m going to start watching games until November next year. Weeks 1-8 of cardinal football are irrelevant in my book.

The track record doesn’t lie. If we aren’t playing back half and playoff football, what’s the point??
See you in the 1st preseason game of 2022 thread :mrgreen:

THESMEL

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Of course not, they pass like their hair is on fire, and ask the oline to pass protect Every stinking down, just hand defenses their playbook. What pass will they try against our pass defense this play? I’m surprised we had any pro bowl oline an since Denny left.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It shows even the Cardinals starting 7-0 doesn't matter.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
See you in the 1st preseason game of 2022 thread :mrgreen:
Truth be told, this website is open in tabs on every computer, lap top, and device I use. I’m in this forum everyday throughout the day, from my couch, my back patio, on aircraft, from South America, the Yucatán peninsula, glacier national park, 52 miles south of cottonwood on the verde river, and even gets peered in on while in the middle of the desert, taking a little break from chasing coveys of scared and screaming quail.

I’ll be here daily, hoping to discuss changes this organization will be implementing soon.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Truth be told, this website is open in tabs on every computer, lap top, and device I use. I’m in this forum everyday throughout the day, from my couch, my back patio, on aircraft, from South America, the Yucatán peninsula, glacier national park, 52 miles south of cottonwood on the verde river, and even gets peered in on while in the middle of the desert, taking a little break from chasing coveys of scared and screaming quail.

I’ll be here daily, hoping to discuss changes this organization will be implementing soon.
Yep, me too. Just havin’ a little fun.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One thing that is under discussed on the board is Murray going to Bidwill and telling him there needs to be a new coach for more success. That is a no zero probability and the single reason why Kliff may not return in 2022.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose