The season is over

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth begin ( for those that haven't already started)

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
@TJ’s post about the team looking too unfocused during warm ups was an eye-opener. That falls on coaching. And Kyler’s comment about not studying film is also concerning. The NFL has caught up after seven games and he needs to catch up too. If he’s out here playing video games instead of studying film then he can never get over the hump. Posts about him studying film before his admission was based purely on assumption but him actually saying is really concerning to say the least. Talent can only get him so far. But coaching and talent acquisition needs to be improved.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Supervision needs improved, to utilize and optimize the talent we have. Michael has had 2 gms graves and Keim.
both are not bosses, at least in public, but can assess confidentiality not in private either. Needs a GM that will supervise a head coach, not just yes them to purgatory.

Keim has accumulated the talent, but this year everybody good needs paid. Coach needs taken to the wood shed, his post game interview was pathetic. As unprofessional as kyler. Don’t let the door hot you where the good lord split you. Can’t pass every down against the 2 best pass rushers in history. That is insane.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@TJ’s post about the team looking too unfocused during warm ups was an eye-opener. That falls on coaching. And Kyler’s comment about not studying film is also concerning. The NFL has caught up after seven games and he needs to catch up too. If he’s out here playing video games instead of studying film then he can never get over the hump. Posts about him studying film before his admission was based purely on assumption but him actually saying is really concerning to say the least. Talent can only get him so far. But coaching and talent acquisition needs to be improved.
I get what you are saying but a pro should not need the coaches to get them focused on a playoff game. In fact, I would argue that the team leaders should be the ones holding their teammates accountable for maintaining focus and being allowed to play.

Having said that, the coaches should have their finger on the pulse of the team.

It sounds to me like these guys did not believe they could win the game before it even started. Perhaps it was the scheme or something else.

Putrid embarrassing display

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hindsight was over weeks a go
Just a free falling, Murray after the injury didn't trust his line, play panicked and confused
A true champion should overcome it, as his fan i m just beyond disappointed, i thought he was much better then what he really is
Sad((((

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but a pro should not need the coaches to get them focused on a playoff game. In fact, I would argue that the team leaders should be the ones holding their teammates accountable for maintaining focus and being allowed to play.

Having said that, the coaches should have their finger on the pulse of the team.

It sounds to me like these guys did not believe they could win the game before it even started. Perhaps it was the scheme or something else.

Putrid embarrassing display

Foe the defense - maybe when they saw that Vance's gamelan was going to be the super vanilla, soft zone coverage scheme, they were demoralized? The players looked great when they played an attacking style of defense. Look at the Cowboys game when we were blitzing Budda, sending Simmons up the middle, and ATTACKING the offense. Dak was rattled. The run game was shut down because you didn't have all of your players running around in confusing zones. The fact that Vance went back to his vanilla zone against Stafford is just unimaginable. There was zero chance we were going to win that game with the defensive game plan, regardless of what our offense did (and they just so happened to have an absolutely mind numbing dumb game plan as well). It all comes down to coaching, and it's not going to improve with this group.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe it’s growing pains but I agree Murray sucked. The way the season ended down the stretch was horrible.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose