Kyler is a fraud.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I screamed wtffff kyler on that pick six what was he thinkin

Murray has bunch of growin up to do to w a big gm

Before the snap I said don't take a safety and don't throw a picksix, you could see it coming the Rams were getting pressure and he was holding it too long. Part of the problem, and there are many is that our guards are so bad we can't even run QB draws up the middle easily with a good C in Hudson. Some safe play.

But that was totally on Kyler and completely set up by AJ Green crapping the bed and not securing the pass on the prior play

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you trade Kyler for Dak + picks? I heard that Kyler is undefeated at AT&T Stadium going back to high school.

I actually considered that last night I don't want to trade Kyler but Dallas would obviously be a logical place for him. The problem is Dak has already had 2 major surgeries and is highly overrated due to the talent he's played with IMO. Dak does some things well that Kyler doesn't but I don't think he has any upside, Kyler does if someone can coach it out of him.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I actually considered that last night I don't want to trade Kyler but Dallas would obviously be a logical place for him. The problem is Dak has already had 2 major surgeries and is highly overrated due to the talent he's played with IMO. Dak does some things well that Kyler doesn't but I don't think he has any upside, Kyler does if someone can coach it out of him.
I am praying for this trade! Let’s speak it into existence!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dak is not better then Murray. Dak has peaked. I don’t think Kingsbury is the right coach for Murray. He needs a no-nonsense coach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Rebuild starts after next year. If you think the 2nd half of the 2021 season was bad, wait until you see how the entire 2022 season unfolds. They will be lucky to win 4-5 games with their schedule and be drafting in the top 5.
The better news is that because we made the playoffs we’ll be featured in at least one SNF matchup.

Kyler will have another opportunity to wilt under the national spotlight.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s Kyler , he can play on any NFL team. It’s the hostile work environment this staff coaches him to play in. Can’t do it, nobody can. Conner made the pro bowl as damn back up 2nd stringer! this staff committed professional suicide! ask Kyler and oline to out perform the 2 best pass rushers maybe in history? without even attempting to run the ball, just all out pass rush one dimensional pass defense every down, again! and again and again..

no no no no this ain’t on Kyler or the oline or the defense, we didn’t compete because our coaches do not believe in fundamentally sound football philosophy. They never watch the damn game, just the damn tape, and the news conference never even mentioned it. Again and again and again. Keim got the talent but ain’t worth a squirt if piss as a supervisor.. he’s a yes man, and needs to go.
it’s on Michael bidwill, needs to hire a GM that can demand balance and solid philosophy. Give up every pdrsft pick forever for Mike Tomlin. We went through 2 of his offensive coordinators , who ran more then anyone in the NFL before, and came here To promptly commit perjury and professional suicide,

PlayerHater

Veteran
Reaction score
I said Kyler was playing scared and it was not a good sign back when we were winning games. People on here were calling me an idiot. What I saw back then has progressively gotten worse and worse.

I'm not a fan of Kyler as he has to overcome his height disadvantage with smarts and he refuses or cant seem to get better at the X's and O's part of the game. I had hope he would figure out how to be a good QB but this game showed what he really is after 3 years in a system that has supposedly been custom designed for him.

I truly believe if Colt played last night and the team had a proper game plan they would have not only been competitive but might have won that game. Instead we got exposed and embarrassed on national TV with a QB who seems to want to play video games instead of football.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Rebuild starts after next year. If you think the 2nd half of the 2021 season was bad, wait until you see how the entire 2022 season unfolds. They will be lucky to win 4-5 games with their schedule and be drafting in the top 5.
Exactly what I'm expecting, because that's what they have always done. Except the rebuild part. I think they believe they are "close" and just need to add a couple players.

THESMEL

Reaction score
Maybe Adrian Wilson would be a decent GM option with solid philosophy.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Redbird

You posted a choke of Kyler, here's us showing him how we feel.
You must be registered for see images attach

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
How do you watch/care next year? Even if they start 13-0 I will think this team still sucks because Kyler never shows up in a big game. If they keep Keim, Kliff and Kyler it will def hurt my interest for next year.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No freaking thank you! Hire OUTSIDE of this stale organization, please. Why keep a continual line without new blood in an organization without a winning past/history of a winning culture?

Don't know his history with the Raiders, but would Mayock be any better than Kiem? Did a couple of his draft picks implode on him?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being reported that when Budda was out and about to be carted away, the ONLY two players who didn’t go into the field were Colt McCoy and our “leader,” Kyler Murray! What a fraud indeed!
Yea that’s pretty bad form from your team captain and face of the franchise if true.

THESMEL

Reaction score
No freaking thank you! Hire OUTSIDE of this stale organization, please. Why keep a continual line without new blood in an organization without a winning past/history of a winning culture?
Well I trust Wilson as a solid fundamentally sound player and person. Someone I can root for, would trust in an ally fight why not in a suit. But your points well made, just whole worlds gone passing nuts. Except teams actually winning playoff games, I mean they are great passing because they play complimentary balanced football.

and the fact that others are interviewing him for said position. I would take Vance as a hc, don’t think he ever had the amount of talent cards have now. But his defense sucks, so that’s Out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose