Kyler is a fraud.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For those looking for a glimmer of hope this might be the best thing to happen to Kyler.

Kyler has been way too big for his boots. He was MVP through the first 7 games and not even top 20 through the remaining 11.

An embarrassing playoff destruction that was easily the worse game of his life might hopefully set him straight.

He has the talent. He simply doesn't have the work ethic when it comes to the boring stuff. He'll pump weights and throw balls all day but skim his film study.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did we run a single QB option tonight?

I don't know if Kyler was vetoing the QB options or if we went into the game thinking they wouldn't work or if we just flat out forgot they are in the playbook... but I know this much... if you use a 5'9" QB as a pocket passer against one of the best D-Lines in the league then it's going to be a freaking disaster.

I sure as **** am not extending Kyler this off season, he needs to show something. Two years in a row now he has either abandoned his wheels or been too hobbled to use them and without his mobility he is a bottom 10 QB.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Twitter is FULL of piss taking Kyler tweets. His reputation has been massively damaged by last nights game.

Possibly one of the top 10 worst ever post season QB performances.
Definitely, he has to eat the humble pie, cause his performance yesterday was horrible, not just his fault, cause the line was bad and receivers are meh
And i don't know if he is able to become more professional and make those needed steps
He has to recognize he has a lot of work to do, and moreover if he wants to be successful je doesn't need to play scared, being injured is always a risk but if u want to be a great qb it shouldn't be your focus point but playing the ball

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Definitely, he has to eat the humble pie, cause his performance yesterday was horrible, nit just hus fault, cause line was bad and receivers sre meh
And i don't if is able to become more professional and make those needed steps
He has to recognize he has a lot of work to do, and moreover if he wants to be successful je doesn't need to play scared, being injured is always a risk but if u want to be a great qb he shouldn't be your focus point but playing the ball
The line actually did a creditable job most of the game. He just sat there thinking he had 10 seconds to throw.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The line actually did a creditable job most of the game. He just sat there thinking he had 10 seconds to throw.

Average time to throw in the first half for his 28 yards was 3.36 seconds. Longest of the season.

Even on the EZ pick 6 he had ages. He was stood back there like he was in their red zone, not his own EZ.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
During the game I had friends and relations texting me with the most common phrase being "WTF!" followed by Murray is horrible. The best one was "Your QB just sat down to take a sack". The laughing emojis came after the end zone pick 6. This team became a national joke after this game. Any notable free agent watches this game and probably tells themselves just cross Arizona off my list.

I bet McVay is busy writing letters to Keim and Bidwill anonymously to keep KK on as HC so he can almost guarantee 2 more wins for the Rams next season.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
He is not a running QB tho.

Half his problem is he doesn't want to use his best asset (his legs) because he fears getting hit
Kyler is not fast, proof is the 1st play on the 2nd series, Dude cant even beat a DE to the sideline and slides for a loss. He NEVER runs away from the DL unless its backwards to turn a 5yd loss into a 15 yd loss. He is scared and has ZERO leadership skills. He is a gimmick, his coach is a gimmick with a career losing record in college.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
At least we’ll never have to worry about “in the grasp” sack calls on Kyler. Ironically, NOT because he is too fast to get caught, but because he’s so freakin SCARED he just falls to the ground without a defender laying a finger on him!
We’ll never see Kyler complete a pass with a defender hanging on his legs… Never see Kyler make the extra effort to get the extra yard…
I honestly don’t believe I have ever seen a NFL QB play scared like this. Speechless..