Murray is becoming a choker in big games

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Missing D-hop and Hudson is killing him. At this point he just isn’t a QB that elevates his teammates when adversity hits, which is severely disappointing, but hopefully it will be apart of his development and maturation process.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man. What a disaster. Kliff is gonna get fired next season and Kyler is gonna get $120 million guaranteed and we’re in for 4-6 years of this unless someone gets in Kyler’s grill and tells him he needs to work on his head and not his lower body.
THIS.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The offensive line was atrocious. Kyler was running for his life all night.
Even though that’s true Kyler makes so many bad decisions and so many bad passes. That’s on him. He has completed 3 years and is about as inconsistent as they come.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler will run before he needs to every time. Moving up in the pocket? Standing tall? No. Run outside the tackle directly into the edge rusher.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even though that’s true Kyler makes so many bad decisions and so many bad passes. That’s on him. He has completed 3 years and is about as inconsistent as they come.

No doubt. He didn't step up at the end of the season except for the game with the Cowboys.

Actually Colt McCoy won a couple games at quarterback.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No doubt. He didn't step up at the end of the season except for the game with the Cowboys.

Actually Colt McCoy won a couple games at quarterback.
I'm honestly not sure we win that 49ers or Seahawks game with Kyler at QB and I sure as hell don't think Kyler wins us the Panthers game. We've never really seen Kyler consistently sustain long drives like that. Its always been boom or bust and without Hopkins its usually bust.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure we win that 49ers or Seahawks game with Kyler at QB and I sure as hell don't think Kyler wins us the Panthers game. We've never really seen Kyler consistently sustain long drives like that. Its always been boom or bust and without Hopkins its usually bust.

At least McCoy has a mid-range passing game.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Man. What a disaster. Kliff is gonna get fired next season and Kyler is gonna get $120 million guaranteed and we’re in for 4-6 years of this unless someone gets in Kyler’s grill and tells him he needs to work on his head and not his lower body.
10/10

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here we go again. Blaming the players once again... Aren't you guys tired of it yet? Let's make threads that will change things....ownership and front office. Just like the world around us...let's stop letting the fat cats get away with things. I want shots fired at Bidwill every now and then.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here we go again. Blaming the players once again... Aren't you guys tired of it yet? Let's make threads that will change things....ownership and front office. Just like the world around us...let's stop letting the fat cats get away with things. I want shots fired at Bidwill every now and then.
19/34 - 137 yards 0 TDs - 2 INTs
23-43 - 258 yards 1 TD - 2 INTS

Top line is Kyler Murray today. Bottom line is Jalen freaking Hurts vs. the Bucs. Both games were garbage time the entire second half. I know Kyler has potential to be a franchise QB but right now he is a choker and this was so embarrassing. He looked the same way he did in the first half of his first game vs. the Lions.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
19/34 - 137 yards 0 TDs - 2 INTs
23-43 - 258 yards 1 TD - 2 INTS

Top line is Kyler Murray today. Bottom line is Jalen freaking Hurts vs. the Bucs. Both games were garbage time the entire second half. I know Kyler has potential to be a franchise QB but right now he is a choker and this was so embarrassing. He looked the same way he did in the first half of his first game vs. the Lions.
I've just made a point to stop blaming players and coaches. Something needs to change. Get on a lions or browns board and you'll see the same... Blaming players and coaches. Rinse and repeat. This being said....yes, Kyler sucked. Obviously.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Watching other Qbs with much less athleticism actually navigate a pocket, extend plays, and make good throws points out a lot of glaring weaknesses in Kylers game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
In every big game kyler has come up short (pun fully recognized). He is 0-7 in games where he can clinch a playoff spot, the division or a playoff game. Add in losing virtually every prime time game. Then think about all that in the context of his belief in his preternatural ability to see things before they happen so he doesn’t have to kill himself watching film and, welp, yeahhh . . .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave