Cardinals @ Rams postgame thread

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just wait they will spin this..."it was a great season... we learned a lot...no excuses but injuries took their toll...no one to blame...we got guys we needed but you can't prevent injuries...Murry is still learning and improving...Coach says this one is on him he called a bad game...his first playoff game he'll learn...our record showed great improvement we are headed in the right direction..." SK will look for some more players that will get injured to get himself another year of excuses.

I will have zero excitement for next year if that occurs.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm worried our 3 year improvement will be enough to keep Kliff.

And trying to not be emotional about this........... Kliff has had some flashy plays that surround utter ineptitude and ugly, inept, 2nd half tailspins.

EFF THAT DUDE MAN. The guy picing the talent, and the guy calling the plays are TOAST.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
But he’s only at his best when everything is perfect for him. Almost any sign of adversity he crumbles. Just losing Hop can’t be to blame for this epic collapse.
I actually liked what I saw in the Green Bay game. It took a lot to come back and to put the team in that position. I don't put the last play fully on him.

IMO..... the Rams are miles ahead of us in the talent, coaching, and execution department.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually liked what I saw in the Green Bay game. It took a lot to come back and to put the team in that position. I don't put the last play fully on him.

IMO..... the Rams are miles ahead of us in the talent, coaching, and execution department.
It’s not just this rams game. This crumbling has been just about every game since his return sans the bears. Even in the Cowboys win he wasn’t anything special.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Can skittishness and panic be coached out of a kid this talented? Can a professional coach TEACH a 24 year old to take the sport more seriously in the classroom?

I have hope that they can but damn man...... I feel some sort of way about it right now.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Maybe a Fangio / Nagy or Pederson combo then.

We need the slant's and speed routes for this offense to take consistent flight. I'm convinced this horizontal crap is meant for the college game where the hashes are so much wider.

There has to be a better vision for what Kyler can be.
Okay, for fairness sake... I did a quick search and didn't see any domestic violence issues on Bieniemy...don't want to mark him with that unfairly.
There was an issue with a female parking attendant where he put his hand on her throat..made a semi racist comment...then he and his buddies apparently took off their pants and pissed in the bushes....other than that it was speeding and drinking issues.
Looks like he has been clean for 16-18 years though...... I'd be hip to give him a shot.

Might be bad to mix him with keim though

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Management and KK are prolly patting each other on the back and celebrating what they see as a great season right now.
Keim yes. Bidwill no.

Jabba fancies himself a genius for whatever reason. The question is if he can convince MB that he has compiled enough talent to win big (he hasn’t but Bidwill likes yes men so will likely be Kliff gone).

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seeing Kyler at his best makes me keep the faith there.

I really want to see a COMPETENT NFL playcaller get a shot at him. My personal choice is the Chiefs system. Eric Bienemy.

Keim, Kliff, Vance, all but Kugler....... I want gone.
Bidwill HAS to find a football no man that tells him how he feels... This is the way this organization changes for good. Maybe he's getting there and still learning. But it has to be
his next step imo.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll come back from this guys. KK isn't going anywhere, although I'm not completely confident in Vance coming back.

No we need to hire steve Kerr and fire Mark Jackson. Kliff did a good job getting the team over 500 but 3 straight years of collapsing down the stretch that's not something a HC should survive.

His job is to make Kyler a better QB, it appears he's done as much as he knows on that one so replace him with someone who can take Kyler to the next step

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The thing that pushes the issue is that both Kyler and Kliff are looking for extensions this off-season. After this display, you don't feel like either deserve it...but especially with Kyler, if you don't give it to him I think he gets butt hurt and it impacts things going forward. Kliff probably knows he failed up into this spot and wouldn't get another HC offer.. but Kyler thinks he's the best QB on the planet and everyone else is the problem.

As much as I hate the thought of blowing it up...I don't think we are close to being a legit contender. Next year is the end of the "all in" window. And after that I think we are going to be stuck in mediocrity.

I would behind the scenes see if the Texans would trade Watson for Murray. It would be great to get picks as well, but a straight up trade is better than nothing. If Watson could be had, I would then bring in a new HC like a Flores or Bienemy.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Okay, for fairness sake... I did a quick search and didn't see any domestic violence issues on Bieniemy...don't want to mark him with that unfairly.
There was an issue with a female parking attendant where he put his hand on her throat..made a semi racist comment...then he and his buddies apparently took off their pants and pissed in the bushes....other than that it was speeding and drinking issues.
Looks like he has been clean for 16-18 years though...... I'd be hip to give him a shot.

Might be bad to mix him with keim though
lol

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What irritates me about Chandler is that he’ll give Trent Williams some trouble, but he always get shuts down by Whitworth. Always. Chandler only knows how to play against SF & SEA in this division.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose