Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
Should definitely be Kliff gone before Kyler. The coaching staff just not getting enough out of him. The talent is there. Kyler was an MVP candidate for half the season. What changed? I know we had injuries but just seemed like the coaching and lack of preparedness went downhill
Kyler went down hill as well. He wasn’t the same guy after he came back even when he had Hop for a couple games.
2nd year in a row he got dinged and just seemed to go into a shell. I don’t get it but it gives me doubts.

Mullethead

Reaction score
The Wonderlic test is used to primarily predict a person's problem solving ability. Murray's score was the lowest of his quarterback draft class. Many think it holds no real predictive value. After watching him play this season, I find it hard to believe his score wasn't truly representative of his his intellectual abilities. When he plays instinctively, to physical talents, it seems as though he plays better than when he tries to think. I'm guessing he's gone as far as he can playing football.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
All coaches are on the table, but start with the guy that builds the roster. I'm done with these shaky handed 5ft nothings, the geriatric ward lumbering all over the field, and this soft ass defense. If we can't field big, nasty players with a chip on their shoulder I count this offseason a loss.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The Wonderlic test is used to primarily predict a person's problem solving ability. Murray's score was the lowest of his quarterback draft class. Many think it holds no real predictive value. After watching him play this season, I find it hard to believe his score wasn't truly representative of his his intellectual abilities. When he plays instinctively, to physical talents, it seems as though he plays better than when he tries to think. I'm guessing he's gone as far as he can playing football.
Didn't they do away with that test?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even if he's a Cam Newton...you build around that until you can't. He was an MVP candidate half way through the season. You don't just trash that imo. This isn't a Josh Rosen situation.

AZ Fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Whatever the AZ Cardinal franchise says, no SB without major changes (and I’m not a troll but disappointed after 25 years).

Attachments

• E1E69888-E834-4DE8-95FB-F0E1424E9FFB.jpeg
    E1E69888-E834-4DE8-95FB-F0E1424E9FFB.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6

Thisguy

Reaction score
Kyler had at least 6 to 8 seconds to throw the ball. The line was fine Kyler sucks. He is afraid and has no clue how to run through progressions in a reasonable amount of time. His legs and Hop Bailed him out in the begining of the season. Once he got hurt he quit. He needs to be sent packing go play baseball or something but he is not someone I want to see on the roster next year!

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All coaches are on the table, but start with the guy that builds the roster. I'm done with these shaky handed 5ft nothings, the geriatric ward lumbering all over the field, and this soft ass defense. If we can't field big, nasty players with a chip on their shoulder I count this offseason a loss.
Amen

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we have many more questions than we did just a month ago. This team feels lost on both sides of the ball. One thing for sure is this team needs a serious infusion of toughness and attitude to flat out pound the opposition into the ground.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We lost because our DL and OL are subpar. Does not matter what scheme you run, who your QB is, who your coach is if you have no elite talent up front to take on elite talent. We need to draft trench players because Keim finding them elsewhere is a cost game which does not bode well for a franchise

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We lost because our DL and OL are subpar. Does not matter what scheme you run, who your QB is, who your coach is if you have no elite talent up front to take on elite talent. We need to draft trench players because Keim finding them elsewhere is a cost game which does not bode well for a franchise
It all starts in the trenches, the unsung heroes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose