Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So many holes on this team, don't even know where to start. If I have to watch Kirk, Green, Hicks or Murphy next year I'm going to puke. Just absolutely gutless performances.
Agree, they need to go

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Imagine the Rams without Kupp, Packers without Adams, Bills without Diggs, Vikings without Jefferson, Bengals without Chase.

Sure the offense should be better without him but he’s a huge part of the offense even when he’s not targeted.
Just imagine how horrible our offense would've been had Keim not made the trade? Let that sink in. Shows us that KK isn't an offensive genius like others have said. Good OC's can make something outta what they have.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not a judge a dude by one game type but I've never seen a QB play terrified and turn out to be awesome.
Careful the Rams just own the Cardinals and KK came with some horseshit game plan tonight. Kyler is a huge talent this team has never had careful what you wish for or we have Max Hall types again! This loss was a failure from everyone involved not just Kyler. Connors first carry was midway thru the second quarter down 21-0 already that’s just absurd! Kliff is not the guy this whole coaching staff needs to go. I want to see Kyler with an actual NFL coach and an OC that’s not a moron. The Rams were executing the game plan we should have been playing Run first, short passes to get your QB some rhythm works wonders! We just have an idiot HC who thinks he is an offensive genius!