Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Although he was blessed with my speed and change of pace abilities..... Gardeck plays really hard. And I appreciate that.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kirk and Murphy lost money today.

Bidwill is going to wait till after year 4 to decide on Kyler

And I was wrong. They really needed to play the 49ers. Might have still been a loss but at least the franchise wouldnt feel demoralized.

Serious doubts about the QB, coach and this defense now.

And all our defensive draft picks the last few years outside of Jalen have been misses or overvalued.

Cardinals passed up quite a few good offensive players for Murphy and Simmons. Zaven feels like Keim should have traded up for one of the more impact players.

Tough loss fellas.
Gotta take a few months off from even thinking about this team. Work has already been stressful enough.

Love you guys. See you in April.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I knew we would lose when they showed Kliff nervous and sweaty on the sideline before kickoff. The guy is not head coach material. MAYBE he could be a decent offensive coordinator but I have a hard time seeing that as well.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Epic failure from the entire coaching staff too to bottom did not have this team ready to play! Terrible game plan if there was one? No sacks in Stafford and gave him all day to throw the entire game! Vance should be fired immediately and I would seriously think about clean sweep the damn staff this was an embarrassing performance to cap a terrible late season collapse!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave