I hear the sound of Michael Bidwill Hammering Checks to Vance, Kliff and Keim

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They all should go but Keim will stay. Kliff is gone if we lose next week. Lots of bitching about Kliff coming out the front office.
Any sources for this? Interesting to read it hear what this is.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think they may pick up his 5th year option, but if we get murdered next week, I doubt they extend him.
If? I hate typing this but I have no faith right now, none. Donald is probably furious right now from losing yesterday & he's gonna take it out on our poor OL lol. The only reason we blocked him the first time was because of him playing over Hudson, the Rams moved him around in the 2nd game & we couldn't block him. Don't see that changing Monday.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
If you blame anyone, I say it's Keim and Bidwill. It seems they both thought the way they could compete in the NFLW was to hire a coach with a video game offense give the coach the QB he raved about and the offense would be unstoppable. Hire an experienced DC so their shiny new HC didn't have to worry about the defensive side of the ball and They didn't seem to pay attention to the details like has this coach's history of second half nosedives and inexperience at winning anything as a HC.

It was a grand experiment and in some ways fun to watch and in others quite frustrating. With that in mind I think we all know come the end of this season and heading into next this staff is not going to change at all. KK, Joseph, and the gang will all be back for another run in 2022. The only changes will be is if someone on the staff takes another job elsewhere and decides to call it a career. Keim and Bidwill will talk themselves into hey an 11-6 season and a playoff position. Things are good. let's leave things as they are. The real question is how are they going to fill the holes on the team for next season? Top two RBs, every TE on the roster and two of your three starting WRs are UFAs as well as your backup QB who did more than a capable job of filling in when needed. A QB who is going to be looking for a lucrative extension and a HC who may also be asking about one too.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don't understand how we go from Mike B being "pissed off" with how the season ended to "give me more of this"?
I wish Denny Greene was given more time before he was fired. He was the last fundamentally sound coach we had. So I see this as an all in, on cards best chance to play a home Super Bowl. Starting over this year, remembering Wilkes destruction. It is probably true. but if we don’t run against the rams, niners, Seahawks it wound matter, they are built to destroy one dimensional offenses like cards.
I don't understand how we go from Mike B being "pissed off" with how the season ended to "give me more of this"?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I wish Denny Greene was given more time before he was fired. He was the last fundamentally sound coach we had. So I see this as an all in, on cards best chance to play a home Super Bowl. Starting over this year, remembering Wilkes destruction. It is probably true. but if we don’t run against the rams, niners, Seahawks it wound matter, they are built to destroy one dimensional offenses like cards.
By fundamentally sound you mean runs more than passes? Cuz that's not Dennis green at all. His teams passed around 100 more time year than ran.

Last edited:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
By fundamentally sound you mean runs more than passes? Cuz that's not Dennis green at all. His teams passed around 100 more time year than ran.
But he never went without running - like mnm he ran edge like 36 times to beat the bears, then gave it all up in the end passing