Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
O
He’s isn’t having a bad game. He is having an embarrassing historically awful game where he is outright panicking time and time again. It’s literally embarrassing.
Ok. Let’s see what happens in 2nd half before you throw dirt on him. It is what it is. But no one here predicted us at 11-6. It happens. Virginia was the #1 seed and got best by a #16 seed in basketball. It happens. Let’s see what happens. I for some reason think we can come back and I don’t know why.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Game planning for Card's offense and Murray is just too easy for all our opponents. It seems the whole league has the blueprint now. It seems we are going to need a whole new offense. If that means a new coach, then so be it. If we could accomplish it by simply hiring a new offensive coordinator then also fine. I am not that worried about our D, IF we get a stud DT. That one addition would change things and make the rest a lot easier.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even the Matt Ryan playoff choke against us I think his rookie year wasn't this bad

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sad part is...if they played like the early season cardinals they can still win.

Hope is a cruel, ugly thing

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
54 was actually rushing him but it's a screen they did that on purpose Kyler just didn't give himself enough time he should have backed up a step to buy time for Conner to get out there.

Just a terrible play by Kyler
Indeed, I recall McCoy did exactly what you said in the 49er's game. He baited the defense player to choose on him then pass the ball to Conner for a huge chunk of yards.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kingsbury is calling plays oblivious to the team he's playing against with a young QB and the down the offense is on. Run the damn ball. Have quick pass plays which are not horizontal with their D playing at the line of scrimmage. You have the middle of the field and have Zach Ertz. You have Rondale Moore you could send down the middle. Kirk is useless and reminds me of CeeDee Lamb right now, all hype... you have to realize you are playing the Rams and your guard named Max Garcia sucks

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They literally have two actual bums in the secondary and one was a bum 2 years ago when he retired and we still can’t find a weakness and exploit it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave