Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Just stop not happening and shouldn’t unless Kyler is PHYSICALLY unable to go! Take your playoffs lumps and learn from them!
disagree. Colt doesn’t panic. He can operate the offense. Kyler is a shell of himself tonight

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is this the guy you want to sign to a 200 million dollar contract to be the guy moving forward? He is literally panicking and in a very bad way. It’s sort of embarrassing.
Yes I do. Who the **** you going to get. Jesus. People have bad games. DAK didn’t tear it up. It is his first Playoff game.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wait you’re telling me a head coach and QB in their first ever playoff game are outmatched vs a coach with 6 playoffs games and a super bowl appearance?

Not to mention his QB is a 13-year vet trying to finally win a playoff game in his 4th playoff start?

Outmatched is one thing. Looking like you didn't even create a game plan is another thing.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This feels eerily like the NFC Championship in Carolina.
Yes I do. Who the **** you going to get. Jesus. People have bad games. DAK didn’t tear it up. It is his first Playoff game.
He’s isn’t having a bad game. He is having an embarrassing historically awful game where he is outright panicking time and time again. It’s literally embarrassing.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lol yea let’s fire everyone and cut everyone. We made the playoffs. There is 28 teams that would take Kyler Murry tomorrow in a heart beat. I don’t care if you guys are mad we lose. We are not getting rid of anyone.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only positive out of this game is that hopefully heads will roll. Both coaches and players. Some of these starters are soft and need to go.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Put Murray under center ******** it. Shrink the pocket the OL has to defend and show something (under center) that there isn’t a lot of tape on damnit.

And use Conner. How is Conner not constantly in as an outlet

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is this the guy you want to sign to a 200 million dollar contract to be the guy moving forward? He is literally panicking and in a very bad way. It’s sort of embarrassing.
I mean this game has to make you rethink the crazy contract to some degree right?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He should, Murray has nothing but green grass in front of him to set forward and set before dumping the ball to Conner before the play developed.

54 was actually rushing him but it's a screen they did that on purpose Kyler just didn't give himself enough time he should have backed up a step to buy time for Conner to get out there.

Just a terrible play by Kyler

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Just stop not happening and shouldn’t unless Kyler is PHYSICALLY unable to go! Take your playoffs lumps and learn from them!
disagree. Colt doesn’t panic. He can operate the offense. Kyler is a shell of himself tonight

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson