Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
For some reason I still think we can come back. I don’t know why
Yea - I hate being exactly right - but has been the most one dimensional NFL game I’ve ever seen? Even more so then whis or BA- didn’t think that was possible! I’m missing Steve Wilkes !

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
No matter what, we had one of the best ever first half of the season. It was a blast, wasn't it. Let's get well, fill in a couple holes in the draft and FA, and come out fast again next season. Let's be honest, we all can't wait.
We need a lot more than to fill in a couple holes in the draft and FA. This year's team was a patchwork of has beens that all need to be replaced. This is what happens when your GM can't draft for anything.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't tell if it's us or just that Rams defense is insane
The first two 3rd downs we had there were two great chances for a big pass play. Missed both, and it's gone downhill ...to say the least. Tampa will light the Rans up.

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
I was on board when we drafted Murray, but yet another dud in prime time, I've come to realize he's nothing more than a great high school and college QB. Time to get a new GM, HC and trading partner for Murray. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable extending Murray.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have a feeling about Adriel Green. He has had such a long career with so many catches, I really believe his brain has taken a beating. He plays like he has the symptoms of a mild concussion most of the time. His thinking is just not right and he probably is too proud to admit it or get some tests done. I hope for his sake, if I am right, that he retires after this game. I am seriously worried about him. He hasn't looked right for weeks now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Is this the guy you want to sign to a 200 million dollar contract to be the guy moving forward? He is literally panicking and in a very bad way. It’s sort of embarrassing.
As long as that contract has a "No Twitch Streaming" clause.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler is never going to be consistent enough. As bad as the coaching has been at times, Kyler has made so many mental errors or just been mentally weak that you can’t blame that on coaches. He will give you exciting plays from time to time but then do something just as boneheaded later. If the game ends like it seems it will?

Clean house. Keim, Kliff and get what you can for Kyler in a trade.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
We clearly aren’t running enough down three touchdowns!!! Everyone knows running the ball for 3 yards a carry is how you come back in the NFL.
Really I mean really? Maybe we would have a damn yard!