Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Alabama or Georgia would do more right now to strike fear in the Rams than we do...

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
This team is garbage has been for weeks. Kyler forgot how to play QB and we can’t draw up a play to get anyone open.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah.... I usually ain't one for rash decisions. But I do believe in statements.
Mike Bidwill should be waiting in the locker room at halftime. Fire a couple guys, promote a couple guys.
Then smile at the team, give them a " you can play better" and calmly walk back to his suite.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have been questioning for weeks now if Kyler's arm is strong enough to be truly effective. I get the feeling that other team's are wondering that too, and are shutting down the short passing game thinking that Kyler can't hit the receivers they let go long. I remember now that that is what seemed to happen last year too. Teams played up close guarding against the run and short passes, and didn't worry much about wide outs beating them long. That is not good for us at all. If you can't throw long, any offense game plan you do is pretty much blown up.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
4th 3 and out in a row. What’s the longest streak in KK/K1 era any one know?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave