Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have finally figured out Kingsbury and Joseph's game plan going back to the Packer's game. They together figured out that if they let the other team get ahead by enough points as the game progresses, eventually the other team will go to a prevent defense. That is when the Cards can turn it on and get their offense clicking on all cylinders. Good thinking, aye.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This seems like it's going to get out of control very quickly. Does anyone have any faith in KK and KM to actually face adversity getting down 14 and not just completely collapse??

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The side view should him go in.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd rather just call it a TD, because if the Cards stop em on 4th and get the ball on the 6-inch line, Kyler will surely either take a sack or throw a pick-6 on the first play afterwards.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have finally figured out Kingsbury and Joseph's game plan going back to the Packer's game. They together figured out that if they let the other team get ahead by enough points as the game progresses, eventually the other team will go to a prevent defense. That is when the Cards can turn it on and get their offense clicking on all cylinders. Good thinking, aye.
They coach scared. They are so afraid to make mistakes that they just crawl in the shell and let us build a deficit before finally doing anything worth while.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Just look at mcveigh then look at our loser coach. Lol. It's like trailer park mcveigh

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they better have had a replay we didn't see

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's just utterly mind blowing that Vance went into this game with a plan of running nothing but vanilla soft zone.

Stafford DESTROYED this scheme just weeks ago.

We need to be bringing blitzes from all over the place to rattle him into making mistakes. Not rush 4 and let him own us. This is just so so dumb.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Switching over to some better programming..

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate the Rams. Such a bought team really. Act like they are doing something. Really. They will get blasted by Tom Brady. But we will come back.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just utterly mind blowing that Vance went into this game with a plan of running nothing but vanilla soft zone.

Stafford DESTROYED this scheme just weeks ago.

We need to be bringing blitzes from all over the place to rattle him into making mistakes. Not rush 4 and let him own us. This is just so so dumb.
Yup. That’s why he needs to be fired

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team has very few mean SOBs to me. Noticeable difference in the trenches for Rams and 49ers compared to us

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave