Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Oh nfln Kurt still saying both should run the ball to win, who will? Yet to be seen but soon. Just looking at the weekend box scores - 54 Carr passes to 13 Jacob runs, with drake on the bench? That could be us!

he who tries and runs away will live to play another day.
but He who‘s slain by pass around, may never hear a cheering sound.

or something like that! Hehe

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh nfln Kurt still saying both should run the ball to win, who will? Yet to be seen but soon. Just looking at the weekend box scores - 54 Carr passes to 13 Jacob runs, with drake on the bench? That could be us!

he who tries and runs away will live to play another day.
but He who‘s slain by pass around, may never hear a cheering sound.

or something like that! Hehe
We have been one of the most run pass balanced teams in the entire NFL when we have the lead.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Would have be nice to have Phillips. I don't like Fotu much (sorry Leki!), but that list could have been much, much worse.

With every skill player but DHop, we've got a chance to score 30 if the oline will hold up just a little bit. If the online will give Murray half a chance, and open some cracks for Chase and Conner.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Seven sacks would be incredible. Four or five with one making a huge difference in a game would be plenty for me.

It's really odd to group him with Dennard and Phillips now that I think about it. One of these things is not like the others. @Chris_Sanders

If the turnover battle is even, and if we sack Matty five times... that's pretty much a guaranteed win. I'd bet $1,000 straight up that would be true.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm tired of that Suns hat in Kyler's pre-game interviews. Way too much juice in that hat to keep losing during the game.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Wondering how the extra rib padding is going to affect Conners ability to protect the ball. It's going to create different angles.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Whew, let's go get this game! I'm checking out of the board before kickoff, because I'll be too wired to post, let alone read other posts.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't make a stupid amount of penalties like the cowboys did and we have a great chance... stay composed!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just on vaca bar hoppin whiskey row…. Went to Jim Beam distillery, and went to take a pic with Fort Knox. Did some other distillery named Boundary Oak. Crossed over into Indiana just to sayings been :)
Whiskey row is the bomb & the Jim Beam distillery isn't that far from my house actually. Horse racing & bourbon is what this state is all about. All bourbon is pretty much distilled here.