Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
This game is ours. 38-27. Watt tips a pass for Simmons INT, Chandler gets a strip sack, fumble recovery. Byron Murphy picks an out route by Stafford. James Conner leads the team in receptions to counter the Rams aggressive pass rush. Rondale Moore takes an end around and then throws to Kyler for a 70 yard touchdown. Fireworks folks. That’s what we will see tonight.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A won't trip on Gardeck until next year. Told y'all not to expect anything from him this year. But next season he should be 100%, and hopefully back to that feisty little speed rusher he used to be

I had this whole Convo with @kerouac9 He was 100% right that no one was paying him coming off injury and picking up his option was super dumb. Just give him a 2 year incentive contract

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can you actually stomach the ESPN announcers?
Seems like a no brainer to me.
Yep. Same announcers. The pick is between Mannings or Levy. Levy is hockey dude only to me. Gotta go with Mannings to start..and to hear Fitzgeralds interaction with both.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Rondale made some huge mistakes in the GB game. With a stage this big and the time off he has had..... I worry.

I always worry..... but I worry ALOT about that.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I dont think there is any way I could watch Manningcast with this much emotional investment. Has to be ESPN for me. I'll tape Manningcast and rewatch if we win. Really interested in Larry's segment.
exactly what I am doing. Too hard to focus on the game with the Manning’s.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep. Same announcers. The pick is between Mannings or Levy. Levy is hockey dude only to me. Gotta go with Mannings to start..and to hear Fitzgeralds interaction with both.
I don’t know if I can get the Manning cast with the alternative streaming links

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know if I can get the Manning cast with the alternative streaming links
If you can find an ESPN2 link you'll be good. I haven't streamed online in a hot minute so I don't have any good sources anymore... :/

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He ain't being paid like an elite pass rusher either. Imo, we get 7 sacks out of him next season to go along with his ST play then the dude has been a bargain
Seven sacks would be incredible. Four or five with one making a huge difference in a game would be plenty for me.

It's really odd to group him with Dennard and Phillips now that I think about it. One of these things is not like the others. @Chris_Sanders

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose