Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I’ll be honest... I have no idea what to expect tonight!
Expect a loss.

In my honor, could you, @Ouchie-Z-Clown , @daves , and all other fans that are going to the game from this board... obnoxiously yell "Who's house? Cardinals House," every time the Cardinals make a big play?

Rams house is the lamest slogan, quite possibly lamer than the 12th man.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Expect a loss.

In my honor, could you, @Ouchie-Z-Clown , @daves , and all other fans that are going to the game from this board... obnoxiously yell "Who's house? Cardinals House," every time the Cardinals make a big play?

I love the new name. And your general outlook.

I am expecting a tar and feather show tonight. Rams defense eats up our guards and our WR's get zero separation.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
May very well happen again. However, what screwed them was Lincoln Riley trying to carry on business as usual with a clearly injured Hollywood Brown. Poorly planned for a guy who didnt practice much either from what I recall.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It was definitely Lincoln Riley's fault that Kyler took two sacks and then nose-dived a ball to Brown's feet in his first two series.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love the new name. And your general outlook.

I am expecting a tar and feather show tonight. Rams defense eats up our guards and our WR's get zero separation.
Lol. So jaded. Loving the general outlook of getting tar and feathered. Ahh, to be a Cards fan! ;)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It was definitely Lincoln Riley's fault that Kyler took two sacks and then nose-dived a ball to Brown's feet in his first two series.
A wr at 70% (required surgery shortly afterwards) throws off the timing and flow of the offense. Thats just my opinion and people close to the program at the time. But lets not rehash the past.

AzRedbird69

Rookie
Reaction score
Expect a loss.

Who's House?
Bird House!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Down two starting safeties for the Rams...it would be a great decoy to stretch the field to keep them from jamming the box all game.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has Christian Kirk ever scored against the Rams? I really don’t remember.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose