Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well in theory all those people get banned from attending a game again

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Najee Harris looks mediocre in games I caught the Steers. Is there more to Harris?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Love the assumption we are going to roll LA and Tampa!
I’m not sure what I said that makes you think I assumed any of that… But assuming we go the distance, that route (for sure) goes through Tampa and (most likely) Green Bay.

If you really want to know how I feel, I wanted KK fired a year ago. I also think our losing record since November is indicative of who we are. I don’t think this is a great team. I think we have a good chance tomorrow, but I don’t think we will make it out of Tampa whatsoever.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gj by 49ers they have a bright future always good to see jones cowgirls go down

Welppp gettin bit closer to cards gm not sure how i feel bout it lol

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Should Kliff be in trouble if he makes mistakes tomorrow like McCarthy just did?

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Should Kliff be in trouble if he makes mistakes tomorrow like McCarthy just did?
In a word “yes.” But he won’t be. Cards could lose by 30 and KK would be safe. Lots of chatter in the forum that VJ might be a fall guy for the late-season slump, but I’ll bet everyone is safe regardless.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There is zero chance Kliff is in any sort of trouble. This is the third best regular season record in the history of the Cardinals. We won't be happy with it but the team will see it as a success

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That loss was the equivalent of a woman asking you to come back to her place, giving your her car keys, giving you a kiss in conjunction with a seductive stare, and saying, “give me 3 mins to say goodbye and then we’ll go back to my house.” And then somehow you manage to get into an argument with her over something trivial in the parking lot, she reclaims her keys, rolls out of the parking lot, and blocks your number.

For the best- cowboys aren’t a playoff team.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when we made fun of Jake for the shovel pass? It's a Chef staple in the red zone

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
That loss was the equivalent of a woman asking you to come back to her place, giving your her car keys, giving you a kiss in conjunction with a seductive stare, and saying, “give me 3 mins to say goodbye and then we’ll go back to my house.” And then somehow you manage to get into an argument with her over something trivial in the parking lot, she reclaims her keys, rolls out of the parking lot, and blocks your number.
Sounds like you've been there, done that. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PJ1

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Sounds like you've been there, done that. ;)
I actually have not, but it was the only comparison I could give that loss. Everything lined up, they caught huge breaks, it was there for the taking, and somehow the f it up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson