Just placed my bet on the Rams...

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
I love this strategy. I may do the same. Ask yourself, "How much would I pay for a win?" $100? $500? $1000?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late money goes to the books.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah QB draw with 14 seconds to go was brilliant!!!

If the ref doesn't get in the way they spike it for the hail Mary.

I can't believe the ref can just run through the formation and knock the ball off it's spot and it's cool

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

I can't believe the ref can just run through the formation and knock the ball off it's spot and it's cool
El wrongo. The freaking center doesn't get to spot the ball. The ref has to spot the ball. It was unutterably stupid to run a draw there. i mean, they deserved a heartbreaking finish off of that.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
El wrongo. The freaking center doesn't get to spot the ball. The ref has to spot the ball. It was unutterably stupid to run a draw there. i mean, they deserved a heartbreaking finish off of that.

If it's that one refs job to spot the ball, he should have been hustling well before that.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW I jumped on the Cowgirls +11.5 at the start of the 4th for $100. Carrapolo is always Carrapolo

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he was. There literally wasn't enough time. It was a stupid play to run if you're counting on that. Dude, you're just wrong on this. What are you, a Cowgirls fan?

No but I am not a hater either

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In obvious world, if that person is the only person that can spot the ball (which makes zero sense that the only guy that can spot the ball is the guy trailing the play), sees a run play with seconds left, he hustles down the sideline to set said ball.

That didn't happen. They highlighted the end for a reason. It's a bad look

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Players don't spot balls, refs do. That's the rule. This is on DAK for handing it to his centre instead of the ref.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Players don't spot balls, refs do. That's the rule. This is on DAK for handing it to his centre instead of the ref.

Again, I have responded to this multiple times.

#1. There is more than one ref that should be ready to spot the ball in that situation

#2. If it is literally the only persons job to spot the ball who is 5 yards behind the play, he should have been hustling the moment the play was a run.

Officials should never be the highlight at the end of a game and yet here we are again