JJ Watt update?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems a little gimmicky. The way it’s being hyped I’d be surprised if the reports of his recovery were exaggerated. He really isn’t human.
I think he has a drive that few others have... especially when you talk about defensive linemen that get beat up on every single play.

I really do hope that he plays and he can help drive this team to victory.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Watt saw the way the Cards played last week and said what am I thinking coming back, risking crippling injuries and agreed to be decoy like he might play. I was reading about his injuries; all 4 of them connected to one another, and I'd be surprised if he played. Super Bowl Championship would be the only game he'd risk permanent, crippling injuries for.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Watt saw the way the Cards played last week and said what am I thinking coming back, risking crippling injuries and agreed to be decoy like he might play. I was reading about his injuries; all 4 of them connected to one another, and I'd be surprised if he played. Super Bowl Championship would be the only game he'd risk permanent, crippling injuries for.
He’ll play, wouldn’t be at practice risking injury there if this was the case

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
This whole DHop playing this week stuff that started early in the week with a couple writeups was pure comedy. He tore his MCL and can't be covered 1 on 1 if healthy. He's too worried about his last deal he'll get to destroy his knee. Plus, MCL has to heal and it's not done healing.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
It's just a tad different practicing half speed, as opposed to live bullets flying in a violent trench in the playoffs. I'd love it if he were the first to defy such odds.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Not necessarily true, practice is the first place you test the injury to see if will hold up under controlled conditions and to see if it doesn't get aggravated under those conditions. It in no way foretells that Watt will play on Monday.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose