Post A Youtube Video, Any Youtube Video

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'm not sure what rock I've been hiding under but I was completely unaware of this artist. After listening to this song and, since then, probably 50 more by her I can say I'm absolutely in love with her music. So, thanks for the introduction.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not sure what rock I've been hiding under but I was completely unaware of this artist. After listening to this song and, since then, probably 50 more by her I can say I'm absolutely in love with her music. So, thanks for the introduction.

You’re welcome!

I stumbled upon her via NPR’s Tiny Desk online concerts about a week ago and immediately fell in love with her music. I’ve been listening to her nonstop since. My neighbors are probably getting tired of it but I love discovering great music and Mon Laferte can sing. Glad that you like her music, too!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re welcome!

I stumbled upon her via NPR’s Tiny Desk online concerts about a week ago and immediately fell in love with her music. I’ve been listening to her nonstop since. My neighbors are probably getting tired of it but I love discovering great music and Mon Laferte can sing. Glad that you like her music, too!
Yeah I watched that video too and several more on YouTube yesterday afternoon and then I took an Amazon Prime Unlimited playlist of her best music and put it into my rotation and have been listening to it, and nothing else, ever since. Fortunately my wife likes it almost as much as I do otherwise...

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is pretty heartwarming for an old rocker like me:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got reminded of this song in another thread so I decided to post it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose