Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mean, I don’t know how you can compare Weddle to any of those acquisitions. Weddle already played with them recently and was let go because he was so damn washed & had to retire. They seen his stats & they also seen how he actually looked like on the field. If you don’t believe me, go to their forum & look at their rather negative reactions.
I was on the Rams message board this morning. Mixed response so far but someone posted this:

Attachments

• 611E756C-B91A-471C-B73A-69608B1F68A8.jpeg
    611E756C-B91A-471C-B73A-69608B1F68A8.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 20

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
If I were the Cardinals coaching staff I would be playing the end of this clip on a loop every day in practice and in meetings. Aaron Donald literally thinks our team is a freaking joke:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really hope Watt’s return brings a boost like Cam did for the kitties.

Pokinmik

Rookie
Reaction score
I am completely onboard with Murray not running as much during the regular season for self preservation, but now that the playoffs have begun I hope Murray uses his legs way more. Especially in the red zone. His speed and running ability is a demoralizing weapon for opponents. Like others have said, Murray needs more rollouts as well, the batted down passes over the middle are infuriating.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No thats fair. I also think when we had Hopkins we got the matchups we wanted so we could take those chances more. And tbf Kyler finished rated the best deep passer in the league. So in circumstances he's gotta have less trust in his arm because he doesnt have his best guys.

Even the under throw to AJ Green against the Seahawks hurt. Cause if its not a perfect throw you cant expect AJ to come back for the ball and force a PI (Has he all year?) Thats something Hopkins would do.

So he better be on point or what I would like is for him to just bail and get the first down himself from time to time.
Exactly. He is such a threat that he causes double teams, opening up the rest of red zone for others.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope they figured out a way to use Rondale moore as a vertical threat, cause the way he is used they could just play eno Benjamin without wasting a draft pick
Not even that. I didnt see *big* difference between Moore and Dortch. He just doesnt get the volume.

I still say that we've got Moore, Dortch, Isabella. All 4.3 guys. Its gimmicky but we should be creating a lot of misdirection on the field.

Ok Moore cant run routes past 5 yards. Use him some at RB. Double reverse with him and Dortch. Just get them out of sorts. This isnt the same disciplined Rams defense like with Staley.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave