Cardinals play Rams on Monday Night in Wildcard playoff game

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good to get extra day to recover, but it’s pretty stupid to short a team a day of rest all for tv money, after adding an extra regular season game.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lions, Browns, and Jaguars fans disagree.
At this point, fans actually feel pity for Lion fans, and even Browns. A lot of ppl rooting for them or just kind band together knowing their ineptitude and bad luck.

Cardinals are similar to Jaguars, in that no one really knows or cares about these teams. Weird how longest and shortest team in longevity, but Jags are also kinda lumped into the Lions category.

Cardinals now have had a couple surges, but some major suckage. So when we do anything decent, it always comes back to the same ol' Cardinals, the biggest joke of the NFL.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
That is the worst possible day we could play. I can’t even remember a Monday night win in my lifetime. We always get our butts kicked on Monday nights.
It is exactly why they scheduled us against the darling Rams. Come on, you know the NFL wants a large marget team like LA in the playoffs. They sell 10 times more merchandise than the Cardinals.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point, fans actually feel pity for Lion fans, and even Browns. A lot of ppl rooting for them or just kind band together knowing their ineptitude and bad luck.

Cardinals are similar to Jaguars, in that no one really knows or cares about these teams. Weird how longest and shortest team in longevity, but Jags are also kinda lumped into the Lions category.

Cardinals now have had a couple surges, but some major suckage. So when we do anything decent, it always comes back to the same ol' Cardinals, the biggest joke of the NFL.
I think you said it earlier tho... no one cares about us enough to be the joke of the NFL.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a colonoscopy scheduled that afternoon so now i have to try to move it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is the worst possible day we could play. I can’t even remember a Monday night win in my lifetime. We always get our butts kicked on Monday nights.
We beat Dallas with Graham at QB which is a special on ESPN

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We beat Dallas with Graham at QB which is a special on ESPN
That was a Sunday Night. Came back from 22-7 down and Butler DOINKED the winning OT game winning FG off the upright... from the 2 yard line. The fans (me included) then stormed the field and took down the goal posts.

We then went on to lose the next 7 games.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Cards backed their way in, were given a second opportunity to win the division and shat the bed. I full expect to be out of the playoffs one week from tomorrow night.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jeaus. Read what all
Of you are saying It’s insane!! We are in the playoffs in a big game that we can win. And we play the biggest game on Monday night. It’s awesome. Enjoy it. You guys are crazy really. Read what you are writing. Could we lose yes. So will a lot of other good teams. No one here predicted a playoff game if you look back. But we have a good shot if we get Watt back and we play on the road against a team who just blew a 17 point lead and Stafford struggles in big games

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol im gonna stock on plenty of green next mon im gonna need it

Feel weird like excited cards in poffs but soooo ehhhh with loss to seattle with div on line

Oh well lets get lambs next mon

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think you said it earlier tho... no one cares about us enough to be the joke of the NFL.
Yeah, but since we get on the "radar" of making noise, it keeps us in the circle a bit, since the last decade and half-ish. Since we fail spectacularly, it becomes a joke.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just glad they aren't playing at home. The chances of winning have skyrocketed with them playing at the Rams..

Damn they suck at home. What was their record at home, 1-6?

Edit: 3-5

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just glad they aren't playing at home. The chances of winning have skyrocketed with them playing at the Rams..

Damn they suck at home. What was their record at home, 1-6?

Edit: 3-5

This. I don't get the cognitive dissonance of bemoaning the loss so we could have played at home.

We have SUCKED at home. Even in the games we won we sucked. I can't think of anything worse than a home game.

We have been road underdogs 6 times this season and won all 6.

I really don't get the hate in general either. Yes, it wasn't a great performance but there was no Edmonds, no Moore, our CBs were 4th string. How do people expect them to defend Lockett and DK with Borders and Hamilton?

We get extra time to prepare with the Monday game. Should have Wilson, Edmonds, Moore and Philips back. Hopefully Alford and Watt too.

While moaning about us you forget the Rams just gog beat at home in a game they were up 17 and could have cost them the season.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't think that games are fixed but I sure do think that certain teams are given advantages. I've believed all year that they prefer the Rams to win and reach the Super Bowl to show off their new $$$$ stadium. Just my opinion

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Jeaus. Read what all
Of you are saying It’s insane!! We are in the playoffs in a big game that we can win. And we play the biggest game on Monday night. It’s awesome. Enjoy it. You guys are crazy really. Read what you are writing. Could we lose yes. So will a lot of other good teams. No one here predicted a playoff game if you look back. But we have a good shot if we get Watt back and we play on the road against a team who just blew a 17 point lead and Stafford struggles in big games
"You'll take your pathetic 2nd half of the season and 1-and-out drubbing in the playoffs and YOU WILL LIKE IT because how dare you as Cards fans think you DESERVE anything better!"

Sorry, but trying to preach at battered Cards fans after just watching the nightmare game and situation they just had to endure is ludicrous. Let fans suffer for a bit and they'll bounce back.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This. I don't get the cognitive dissonance of bemoaning the loss so we could have played at home.

We have SUCKED at home. Even in the games we won we sucked. I can't think of anything worse than a home game.

We have been road underdogs 6 times this season and won all 6.

I really don't get the hate in general either. Yes, it wasn't a great performance but there was no Edmonds, no Moore, our CBs were 4th string. How do people expect them to defend Lockett and DK with Borders and Hamilton?

We get extra time to prepare with the Monday game. Should have Wilson, Edmonds, Moore and Philips back. Hopefully Alford and Watt too.

While moaning about us you forget the Rams just gog beat at home in a game they were up 17 and could have cost them the season.
I highly doubt Phillips or Alford play. Hamilton looked good out there, Borders sucked green donkey ass.