We play LA

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The problem is people were posting negative stuff/complaining regularly when we were 7-0 and 10-2. I could certainly understand if this was something new that correlated to our losing streak but it isn't. That is why it gets old sir. Just think about the "why we should fire Kliff" thread for more details.

How can anyone not see the improvement we have made this year vs the last 3 years and not say positive things like "Yay - we're in the playoffs"?
This is 10000% facts!!!!!!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
So when we back into the playoffs, you froth at the mouth and attack any poster that views it as a negative; when they back into the playoffs (because of us, let's remember), it's a negative. So it's just a simple double standard. Got it.

I was pointing out the double standard. Go back to the first post - that was my point. You can't have it both ways.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hell, I hope we back into the playoffs every year. Beats only winning 3 to 7 games every year.
Backing into the playoffs every year for a likely 1-and-done isn't what I'm signing up for because this isn't an either-or scenario. I choose for us to try to get better every year. But I do understand where you're coming from. You have BCFD. It is treatable.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes, the veteran posters post about football; you and others attack posters who want to vent after a crapshow. Maybe, maybe if you and others backed off and let folks vent, it wouldn't be constant bickering and arguing, and we could get back to talking football. Like it or not, we're (darksiders) actually talking about the product on the field. You're just whining about us lol
Stout, the truth is as long as posters are allowed to attack other posters, for whatever reason, this ish is going to continue. As much as I hate doing so, I’m just ignoring everyone that attacks me from now on. Sad state of affairs on the board these days.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The same double standard exists for you, bro. YOU can't have it both ways either. Especially when we're the literal reason they backed into the division.
We had a 95% chance to win the dicision a month ago and backed into the playoffs so much that we let another team back into winning the division. Not sure there’s much to crow about there.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Stout, the truth is as long as posters are allowed to attack other posters, for whatever reason, this ish is going to continue. As much as I hate doing so, I’m just ignoring everyone that attacks me from now on. Sad state of affairs on the board these days.
I'm too damn mule stubborn. I have never placed a poster on ignore and I hope I can continue that for the rest of my days.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yet you’ll get blamed for it.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The only good thing about this match up is that nobody will expect us to win, so the pressure will be lower. Otherwise, this is very, very bad.

I am not looking forward to Hicks and CJ trying to cover Kupp for no logical reason.
Yes this is a plus. We play better when we have no expectations.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And a better line too
While I’d love to upgrade the line this offseason they weren’t terrible today. Those terrible sacks kyler took today weren’t jailbreaks. He had time on almost all of them. I’m bummed we never saw what was going on downfield to know if they were coverage sacks or if he just couldn’t read the defense. I thought the line was okay today.

Resin07

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree. Doesn’t mean he’s above criticism. I hope he learns that his super power of seeing plays before they develop maybe needs a little more

While I 100% want to upgrade the offensive line, today most of kylers awful sacks were on kyler. He had a lot of time on those sacks and kept scooting backwards which places more pressure in the tackles. There really weren’t any jailbreaks. I was hoping they would show downfield after each one to understand if they were coverage sacks or if kyler was just failing to find the open receiver each time. He looked like a deer in the headlights a lot today.
His height most likely played a big part in those sacks. I'm sure his vision gets obstructed a lot when he is in the pocket.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave