We play LA

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
But they didn't know that...they tried to win. They backed in bro. Doesn't matter though...they are in the playoffs.

P.S. - They have to win now. Mortgaged the franchise to win now. We are building a solid foundation (I am optimistic we will pass them on the way up very soon).
Well the cardinals are the oldest team in the league so besides Kyler who is our young core?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
It wasn’t all kyler. Nor have I said it was anywhere. But he didn’t bring the magic, did he?

How do you measure it with all the crap going on around him?

AJ Green catches the damn ball and we aren't having this conversation. The defense stops the big plays and we aren't having this conversation. The oline blocks and we aren't having this conversation.

What part of today was on Kyler?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nah f that, so-called veteran posters aren’t even using logic when they post. If he’s a fan then he has as much right to call out the fallacious arguments y’all present week after week. No where I’ve seen so much bs from posters especially in a playoff team, a team that hasn’t sniffed the playoffs in five years.
Yes, the veteran posters post about football; you and others attack posters who want to vent after a crapshow. Maybe, maybe if you and others backed off and let folks vent, it wouldn't be constant bickering and arguing, and we could get back to talking football. Like it or not, we're (darksiders) actually talking about the product on the field. You're just whining about us lol

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only good thing about this match up is that nobody will expect us to win, so the pressure will be lower. Otherwise, this is very, very bad.

I am not looking forward to Hicks and CJ trying to cover Kupp for no logical reason.

Stout

Reaction score
It wasn’t all kyler. Nor have I said it was anywhere. But he didn’t bring the magic, did he?
He must've given up over 100 yards on absolutely inexcusable sacks. I get that our offensive line turned into a group of Levi Browns, but he had plenty of time to throw the fricking ball away. Until he learns that crucial QB skill, he will at times absolutely crucify our chances to win football games. Great QBs don't do that over and over and over and over again. Heck, really good ones don't either.

Stout

Reaction score
But they didn't know that...they tried to win. They backed in bro. Doesn't matter though...they are in the playoffs.

P.S. - They have to win now. Mortgaged the franchise to win now. We are building a solid foundation (I am optimistic we will pass them on the way up very soon).
So when we back into the playoffs, you froth at the mouth and attack any poster that views it as a negative; when they back into the playoffs (because of us, let's remember), it's a negative. So it's just a simple double standard. Got it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I said you were right that they backed in. And we let them with an epic collapse.

And y’all were saying the Rams mortgaged their future three years ago when they went to the Super Bowl, yet they keep making the playoffs. Meanwhile, we don’t have to win now? We only have so many years with Kyler’s rookie deal and have half the team as FA this year, no?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Man, I have no faith in VJs defense and the last 5 or so weeks don't give me much confidence and YET I will watch, screaming at the good plays and yelling at KK, KM or whoever at the bad plays because I'm a fan, wether or not I'm positive or negative, I'm a fan, as we all are.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Resin07

Veteran
Reaction score
So when we back into the playoffs, you froth at the mouth and attack any poster that views it as a negative; when they back into the playoffs (because of us, let's remember), it's a negative. So it's just a simple double standard. Got it.
Hell, I hope we back into the playoffs every year. Beats only winning 3 to 7 games every year.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can watch the last six games and be like, “hey, stop complaining. We’re in the playoffs.”

The problem is people were posting negative stuff/complaining regularly when we were 7-0 and 10-2. I could certainly understand if this was something new that correlated to our losing streak but it isn't. That is why it gets old sir. Just think about the "why we should fire Kliff" thread for more details.

How can anyone not see the improvement we have made this year vs the last 3 years and not say positive things like "Yay - we're in the playoffs"?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson