Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 1-9-2022

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
49ers are tough
I hate to say this, but a ton of respect for the 49ers, Jimmy G, and Shanahan. Overcame a broken thumb in throwing hand and 17 points half time deficit to win in overtime. When was the last time the Cardinals played tough? I don't know if it's the culture, the coach, the players, the organization management, toughness is not in our vein.

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok we didn't deserve to win the division
But how frustrating was the last drive , zero awareness, eating 5, min clock under 11 points
Offensive line is pitiful, Humphries wss unwatchable
Murray doesn't play comfortable and seems much focused on his stats then winning
Green should be cut tomorrow
Hope they find a way to use our speedster to stretch the field (Moore)
Nothing to add about Vance Joseph, is inadequate at the high level
He should coach just the secondary

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
No…
You guys are nuts I’d rather face Stafford then a pissed off Cowboys team with better weapons and for sure the refs on their side in Dallas!
Wanted Dallas. McVay’s going to trash this team next week.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Watch this play and watch where the ball is when Simmons turns and runs with the slot WR.

At about the 20 second mark they give you a behind the play look you can see Penny already has the ball but Simmons doesn't know because he's not looking he's turning to run with the WR who if you pay attention doesn't even run a route he doesn't even cross the LOS until Penny is well through the hole that Simmons creates.

Great athlete but he just doesn't seem to have any feel at all. There's a play earlier where Kennard makes a great play to take down Penny, if he doesn't it might have been a TD and guess who blew that play too, Simmons he jumped outside giving Penny the cutback lane. Luckily Kennard saved him there or he would have given up 3 long TD's on blown plays
When you ask your ILB to cover the slot WR...?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully Watt can play because this D needs him badly and his leadership! They just look confused half the time and Vance is responsible for this mess if his D is to complicated to play Collins then it needs to be changed. You don’t sit your first pick and have him play behind an old slow player that gets burned constantly! Unreal this D has cost us everything this year, we maybe lose a couple games if they didn’t suck out loud!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but a ton of respect for the 49ers, Jimmy G, and Shananhan. Overcame a broken thumb in throwing hand and 17 points half time deficit to win in overtime. When was the last time did the cardinals play tough? I don't know if it's the culture, the coach, the players, the organization management, toughness is not in our vein.
When BA was the coach, that’s when.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Screw this game, our OL sucks, our DL sucks against the run, gotta find a way to get this game outta my head lol. So................will the Chargers & Raiders take a knee the whole game? Tie & they're both in & the Steelers are out.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No…

Wanted Dallas. McVay’s going to trash this team next week.
I’ll disagree, Dallas I think would destroy us as they are mad and gonna come out throwing all day and would kill us with their weapons! Trust me it comes down to Dak or Stafford, Rams D or Dallas’? I would say Dak is better and so is their D right now! We know our enemy now it’s a better matchup IMO.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Dude...really? Any competent football IQ values a franchise QB more. Proof in the pudding, Billy B's first year without Brady and Brady without Billy B.
So, Kyler would be more responsible for th bad play than Kliff. I agree.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you ask your ILB to cover the slot WR...?

It is a RUN Play, he literally turns and runs to the WR when Penny already has teh ball. That entire TD is his fault he created the hole Penny ran through

He's not a CB he doesn't have to assume pass he has to actually watch the ball but instead he turns and runs to the WR , who isn't even running a route, and created a 62 yard TD run to ice the game

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but a ton of respect for the 49ers, Jimmy G, and Shananhan. Overcame a broken thumb in throwing hand and 17 points half time deficit to win in overtime. When was the last time did the cardinals play tough? I don't know if it's the culture, the coach, the players, the organization management, toughness is not in our vein.
Facts. That was an amazing win. And I wouldnt want to play them now Who do they play? I much rather play the team that blew the lead.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So, Kyler would be more responsible for th bad play than Kliff. I agree.
Ughh? What ? HIGHLY doubt our 3rd year QB(w 1 year of college experience) is calling the plays with the so called hire of an “offensive guru”.

Your weird hatred for Kyler and defense for a never successful coach os weird. Any Kliffy strands of hair in your closet there?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA