Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 1-2-2022

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Alright- Kliff did a fine job with 4 min left.

I’m impressed.
There's one thing you can count on when coaching in the NFL... Know matter how bad you are as a head coach with clock management, if you have Mike McCarthy or Andy Reid on the opposite sideline, you will be the best clock manager that day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way to all those hoping to crap on Darksiders parade, guess what?

EEEEEEEEEEEAT USSSSSSSS!

Big W! YUGE! Loved that! Yup

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Good win by the cardinals. I don’t care what anybody says, y’all have a good team and a very good QB! Not sure what to think about Dallas. I do think their offense is overrated because they abandon the run too often. They have to run more. I’m worried about Prescott’s play, although I was glad to see him run more today. Would be an interesting rematch in the playoffs.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Good win by the cardinals. I don’t care what anybody says, y’all have a good team and a very good QB! Not sure what to think about Dallas. I do think their offense is overrated because they abandon the run too often. They have to run more. I’m worried about Prescott’s play, although I was glad to see him run more today. Would be an interesting rematch in the playoffs.
Cardinals shut down the run. And Prescott wasn't good enough

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah. I’m just tired of so many people being so negative here. It’s stupid. And I have been banned for less.
Be fair bro. You took a step off the edge of the cliff compared to last week.. some will perceive things differently than you do. It's all good. It's just as game at the end of the day... We still got air in our lungs. How nice is that? ... :)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson