Antonio Brown

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He just took off his uniform and his undershirt then ran into the locker room,not injured except in the head. He needs to find help.
His entire team was looking at him like he was a basket case and he proceeded to act like one... they need someone on him, like now before he might do something to himself

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s ill. He’s been ill. On top of that, he’s a worthless pos of a human. The fact that he’s still allowed to play after his history of violence, racism, sexism and just overall disgusting behavior is just a sign of how pathetic we are as a society. When the Bucs signed him, Bruce died in my book.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hahaha. He said when they signed him he'd be gone with the 1st sign of trouble...only getting one chance, but BA let home come back after covid fraud issue. So yeah, BA made his AB bed.
Good coaches give chances to their best players imo

Imagine Kliff dealing with AB it would be a even bigger circus

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Good coaches give chances to their best players imo

Imagine Kliff dealing with AB it would be a even bigger circus
Imagine a coach giving a troubled player 1 chance and sticking to it. AB has been given multiple chances by multiple coaches and that's why he is who he is.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Imagine a coach giving a troubled player 1 chance and sticking to it. AB has been given multiple chances by multiple coaches and that's why he is who he is.
They just came back 20 points and secured the #1 seed lol.

Clearly minimal effect on their team.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’s ill. He’s been ill. On top of that, he’s a worthless pos of a human. The fact that he’s still allowed to play after his history of violence, racism, sexism and just overall disgusting behavior is just a sign of how pathetic we are as a society. When the Bucs signed him, Bruce died in my book.
This. I could care less what happens to him personally.
What’s ridiculous is that these teams keep paying him millions of dollars to be a POS

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
sign him, cause even though I vouched for Wesley, he’ll be an immediate upgrade

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson