2007: Let's complain about Larry Fitzgerald Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen every angle possible if it’s ever been televised and I can’t prove that his other toes down always looks an inch off the ground to me

dammit shane. Now I went and looked at the pics online again and now I'm back to thinking the right foot the toe was actually on the cleat of the left foot not on the ground!

They showed the game because they're showing a bunch of games Madden worked and he worked that game.

So now I'm back to thinking it probably wasn't a catch although I can still see why they didn't overturn it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dammit shane. Now I went and looked at the pics online again and now I'm back to thinking the right foot the toe was actually on the cleat of the left foot not on the ground!

They showed the game because they're showing a bunch of games Madden worked and he worked that game.

So now I'm back to thinking it probably wasn't a catch although I can still see why they didn't overturn it.

BTW, I'd forgotten he dropped a TD pass in the left corner on the prior play it was almost the exact same play just to the other side it went through his hands.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
To this day, I will say there are two plays that setup the Steelers to take the game. 1) was when Antonio Smith had Rothersberger sacked at the 2 yard line but he let him get away 2) I don’t remember who he was covering but what I do remember is Francisco falling down and the receiver being wide open and gaining like 40 yards to get in striking distance. Those two plays allowed the Steelers to go down the field to setup the play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA