Colts placed QB Carson Wentz on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I did notice that he at least has a mask on while on the sideline and after the game when shaking hands. At least he is following that protocol.
Yup. At least he didn't do a socially distanced post game interview and then immediately embrace the interviewer with a hug...lol Freaking Rodgers!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did notice that he at least has a mask on while on the sideline and after the game when shaking hands. At least he is following that protocol.

That's a big step up from Kaaron.

If the Colts make the playoffs, he should be back.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is why the testing process is a joke. This has happened almost every week to marquee players we have faced (Rodgers, OBJ, Goff, Wentz). Guaranteed all these guys were positive on game day. Why aren't they tested on game day or the day prior. It seems like the NFL just wants to play the game for the money and then test after the fact for the virus. Don't want to let health/safety get in the way of money or competitive balance.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Don't need a negative test now. The new rule is asymptomatic players can return after a 5 day quarantine.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Today's wtf moment. Just read that Wentz who was subject to daily testing won't be tested again for 90 days.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today's wtf moment. Just read that Wentz who was subject to daily testing won't be tested again for 90 days.

Yep the new rule got me too in fact he IS eligible to come off even unvaccinated. he could play tomorrow

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep the new rule got me too in fact he IS eligible to come off even unvaccinated. he could play tomorrow
He's symptomatic, so he had to wait until those are gone. Doubt he plays next week either.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Once you get it…. This is why I say the more of our players that get it over the next two weeks, the better off we are. They should have a party at Humphries’ place tonight.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't even think that's a new rule. I remember Aaron Rodgers on the Pat McAfee Show talking about how he wouldn't have to test for the next months. That basically means that you are "safe" for the rest oft the season once you got it.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That basically means that you are "safe" for the rest of the season once you got it.

I just found out by text a little while ago that that my oldest daughter has it for the second time. She was fully vaccinated after the first time because she wasn't eligible before it. Very sick the first time, now she told me this is more like the flu. People who think they won't get it are clueless... Test after the season?? LMAO

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't even think that's a new rule. I remember Aaron Rodgers on the Pat McAfee Show talking about how he wouldn't have to test for the next months. That basically means that you are "safe" for the rest oft the season once you got it.

But Rodgers had to sit 10 days, Wentz tested positive and then negative a couple of days later. if the doctor clears him today, he can play today. That's new

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
But Rodgers had to sit 10 days, Wentz tested positive and then negative a couple of days later. if the doctor clears him today, he can play today. That's new
He's been cleared by doctor this morning and will start today. Hot garbage protocols.