Bashaud Breeland Cut be Vikings! *Update- Signed by Cardinals

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I imagine Wilson is done. If he's still being evaluated a couple days later and they've already signed a vet, I take that as pretty bad news.
Breeland was under Cardinals radar even before Wilson was injured, so the signing doesn't mean Wilson is done, we lost also Alford

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well with our corners he can prob start few gms till hes hurt again lol u know cards luck....

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Had to sign someone with the injuries. Too bad we lost Rasul Douglas, but maybe Breeland will make some plays for us.
I was just about to say that. Should have protected him on the practice quad instead of freaking Jace Wittaker that no other team would touch. It sucks not because we lost depth which is so important when the season goes on, but look at how well he has performed for the GB which hurts the cardinals' playoff seedings in all possible ways.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I was just about to say that. Should have protected him on the practice quad instead of freaking Jace Wittaker that no other team would touch. It sucks not because we lost depth which is so important when the season goes on, but look at how well he has performed for the GB which hurts the cardinals' playoff seedings in all possible ways.
People need to understand just because he's played well in their scheme doesn't mean he fits ours. From what I have seen they play much more man then we do. I mean their scheme requires you to actually cover someone. Our requires you let them catch it and make the tackle. Two entirely different schemes...:sarcasm:

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people are complaining about the signing. What are we supposed to do? There aren't a lot of options! I'm hoping he is just ultra competive and didn't like being on the Vikings. Does appear he has some anger management issues though.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I thought the gentleman who replaced Wilson was not bad at all. I actually thought hes better than Marco lol is it Hamilton I believe?
Hamilton played well, you are correct sir ... during the game I thought it might be one of the Thompson safeties but found out otherwise in some coverage plays :raccoon:

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hmm talent evaluation? GM fail.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the gentleman who replaced Wilson was not bad at all. I actually thought hes better than Marco lol is it Hamilton I believe?
Hammilton is not bad, but he is taking the place of Alford.

Kevin Peterson is garbage, and that is who Breeland is replacing.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They should have tested him for Covid before he got on plane. It would have saved a lot of time/effort, not to mention health/safety of those on plane.
Not sure why they haven't modified some of these protocols given the current state of affairs.
Protocols have been modified recently....to be LESS restrictive. Agreed upon by the league and player's union.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
They should have tested him for Covid before he got on plane. It would have saved a lot of time/effort, not to mention health/safety of those on plane.
Not sure why they haven't modified some of these protocols given the current state of affairs.
Could have caught it enroute.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem here is they most likely did both a PCR and rapid and the rapid most likely came back negative since they appear to have a higher false negative rate with the new variant. I had two negative rapids and took a PCR at the same moment as the second rapid. My PCR was positive. The rapid tests out there are going to make the spread of this variant worse because people will think they are safe, but are instead spreading it.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The problem here is they most likely did both a PCR and rapid and the rapid most likely came back negative since they appear to have a higher false negative rate with the new variant. I had to negative rapids and took a PCR at the same moment as the second rapids. My PCR was positive. The rapid tests out there are going to make the spread of this variant worse because people will think they are safe, but are instead spreading it.
....also, the new variant has as little as 3 day incubation period vs 5-10 day on previous variants. It's much faster moving.