A Very Good Question

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It depend on the losses
If u see the garbage we saw in the last two games it should raise some concern on Bidwill if kk is the right coach
Then we know he doesn't like to pay 2 coaching staff, so he will fire some of the coaches (vj?)
I think beside finishing bad the season, Bidwill is going to be extremely happy to be back in the playoff
Doesn't like to pay two coaching staffs? Steve Wilks says hi.

I agree that the quality of play will be a key factor. Also why only ask about the last two games of the regular season? If they lost those two games, but then won a playoff game, that would be a different story than if they lost the last two regular season games and a playoff game.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’ve been a fan since 1988.

I didn’t find them, they came to me.

Michael has sold the org well, but he is the issue here… he should go fly his aircraft and **** of football… jmo.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone’s head will roll at the end of the season. My guess would be our linebacker coach. But there will be a sacrificial lamb.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Someone’s head will roll at the end of the season. My guess would be our linebacker coach. But there will be a sacrificial lamb.
DL has been bad too. Buckner is the coach there ?

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff isn't going anywhere. He won 2 of 3 with Colt McCoy.

Neither is Keim. Bidwill won't do it after a playoff run.

Vance is the only option for a fall guy. The defense is faltering and he isn't playing high round picks.
If VJ ends up being the one of the three (which he totally deserves by all means) that is being let go, be ready for the nationwide media criticism of discrimination against minority coaches.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was furious when they brought back the staff last year, but was pleasantly surprised at the beginning of the year with the start. Kliff appeared to clean up most of his mistakes, showed some fire, and actually out coached our opponents in many games. I honestly thought we had a super bowl caliber team.

I should have trusted what I've seen. When Kyler isn't finding the wide open receivers this team shows a lot of holes. The last 8 games are clearly much more what this team is, and anyone expecting the team of the first 7 games to show up is probably going to be disappointed come playoff time. Legit contenders get better as the season goes on - we get false starts in our own dome, and can't rely on any unit to consistently perform.

If they flame out and lose in the first round of the playoffs, and the decision is to retain KK and run it back, I'll be incredibly disappointed. It would be the definition of insanity.
Fixed.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What is funny is that the thing that pisses me off the most with this team is Vance Joseph. I can make excuses for everyone else except that guy and Bill Davis.
When 11 guys seem to constantly be out of position, you know it's coaching.

When an offense is faltering but you see viable targets often, you know it's QB play.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s not even a trend. It’s a constant. That’s what’s MOST concerning. There’s not even an outlier season of late season success. Just dreck year-in and year-out.
I would say 2019 is an outlier. Won two of the last 3 with the last game being a 7 point loss to the Rams who had beat them by 27 4 weeks before.

Not saying that is SO amazing or forget about the last two Decembers. So don't jump down my throat over it. But they did finish better that one year compared to the rest of the season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would say 2019 is an outlier. Won two of the last 3 with the last game being a 7 point loss to the Rams who had beat them by 27 4 weeks before.

Not saying that is SO amazing or forget about the last two Decembers. So don't jump down my throat over it. But they did finish better that one year compared to the rest of the season.
I mean, I guess if you want to only look at the final three weeks instead of the customary kliff 2-7 finish to that season . . .

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, I guess if you want to only look at the final three weeks instead of the customary kliff 2-7 finish to that season . . .
So, yeah, the last 3 games are basically the definition of an outlier. A set of data outside the common trend.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
We aren't the Steelers people. Kliff is the 4th Cardinals HC since 1948 to win 10 games.

The Cardinals are not going to fire Kliff. He has improved each year and has top 10 scoring offenses two years in a row.

How did running BA out of town work for us? Worked well for TB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson