Arizona Cardinals Playoffs 2022.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Cowboys or Rams are pretty much guaranteed. I actually think we’re locked as the 5th seed.
Currently, we’re 7th at worst.

Any loss by Eagles or Saints puts us as no worse than 6th.

Any loss by BOTH Eagles and Saints puts us as no worse than 5th. Any win by us also clinches at least 5th.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What if I said you are 10-5, clinched a playoff berth but the the wheels have fallen off and they are in a ditch and they are playing like the worst team in football.
I'd say Ryan Lindley must be QB....oh we already watched that movie

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if I said you are 10-5, clinched a playoff berth but the the wheels have fallen off and they are in a ditch and they are playing like the worst team in football.
I still would've taken it. I have seen way too many Decembers and Januaries where our games meant absolutely nothing other than draft position. Or ruining someone else's season.

At least there is still the illusion of hope and playoff glory! Lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll say this.

Playoffs, everyone is 0-0 & it’s a new ballgame.

The team looks awful & everyone is exactly right with being pissed off.

Anything can happen. I know you guys don’t want to see that & I don’t even feel right typing that. I feel like a jackass after typing it honestly.

The SB Ravens 9 years ago lost 4 of their last 5 & still made a hot run & won it all. It’s probably moot since we don’t have the Ravens coaching staff, but like I said, anything can happen.

It’s garbage now, but hopefully, it can be a fun ride.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is awesome. Really!! Because I was thinking and I’m sure others were to. That it would have been vintage Cardinals to have like 87 Scenarios play out where we wouldn’t have made it. They had to have like 3 teams win out and Ya lose and trust me. I thought it. Now we are in. Let’s regroup and get hot.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly. I would have preferred a win and in scenario to make it do or die each game the rest of the way....because honestly that's all we deserve at the moment. But hey, is what it is, and I'll take it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is awesome. Really!! Because I was thinking and I’m sure others were to. That it would have been vintage Cardinals to have like 87 Scenarios play out where we wouldn’t have made it. They had to have like 3 teams win out and Ya lose and trust me. I thought it. Now we are in. Let’s regroup and get hot.
Good to see ya a little more glass half full today... ;)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll say this.

Anything can happen. I know you guys don’t want to see that & I don’t even feel right typing that. I feel like a jackass after typing it honestly.

The SB Ravens 9 years ago lost 4 of their last 5 & still made a hot run & won it all. It’s probably moot since we don’t have the Ravens coaching staff, but like I said, anything can happen.

Well said but we need jjwatt/Hopkins back
Also i don't want to see walker playing the 80% of the snaps
Vance Joseph must find the way to get contribution from Collins and let Simmons play free and not exposing him to his weaknesses

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
For those not keeping score, the Houston win helps keep the 1-seed mathematically alive for us. Don’t go betting on it though.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll say this.

Nope all true….. we could get hot again just at the right time ya just never know. Unlikely sure buuuuut…..

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we’ll end up playing the Rams in the 1st round because:

- Ian Book-led Saints will lose to Dolphins tomorrow. *Clinches us at least the 6th seed*

- I actually think Eagles will lose to Washington next week. *Clinches us the 5th seed*.

——-We could just win 1 of our last 2 games, which doesn’t look likely atm.

- Rams will lose to their kryptonite, the Niners their last week.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh... it will be deluding myself that we might win for another week of football in January.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll say this.

I have had season tickets 28 years. Every year the schedule comes out I immediately look at the last home game of the season and pray it has meaning. That we are either in the playoffs or have a chance if we win that game.

I invest way too much emotion and money in this team to hope they don't make the playoffs. We are a LONG way from being so great I will complain about the quality of a Cardinals playoff team. Perspective.... keep it in.

Sure we would all be way more jacked and happy at 13-2. Maybe next year....

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I think we’ll end up playing the Rams in the 1st round because:

- Ian Book-led Saints will lose to Dolphins tomorrow. *Clinches us at least the 6th seed*

- I actually think Eagles will lose to Washington next week. *Clinches us the 5th seed*.

——-We could just win 1 of our last 2 games, which doesn’t look likely atm.

- Rams will lose to their kryptonite, the Niners their last week.
Agreed. Right now it is TB, but I think it ends up being LA when all is said and done.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s real simple. We need more offensive play makers on the field in order to return to the offense we had earlier in the season. Very tough to win without Hop, Conner, Moore, & Hudson being on the field. Add horrible guard play, crappy kicking, & Kirk dropping dimes from Murray, and it’ll be even tougher, if not impossible. Murray cannot do this by himself, nor could any QB in the NFL. I won’t even get into the coaching woes between KK/VJ. The teams with outstanding coaching can somehow steal games they shouldn’t (example Reich). Sadly, I don't see our coaching staff being capable of doing that in a playoff game. Oh well, I’m still happy we’re in the playoffs!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave