Arizona Cardinals Playoffs 2022.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Obviously we have not chance for the first seed and the division title too maybe out of reach
Which teams arizona could be face in the wildcard?

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans, it’s my understanding that
A Vikings loss with the Rams and a
49ers loss to the Titans would get us in.

Well that just happened so we are a lock?

Of course we still suck…

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you had asked me after the 3rd preseason game, myself and probably anyone here would've taken 10-5 and in the playoffs without knowing the details.

The details have made it not as sweet.

But, dammit, we are getting at least one playoff game. Good thing we pulled out that Jags game!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you had asked me after the 3rd preseason game, myself and probably anyone here would've taken 10-5 and in the playoffs without knowing the details.

But, dammit, we are getting at least one playoff game. Good thing we pulled out that Jags game!
Hey I’m still excited about it. And who knows maybe we get hot again. Ya just never know.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans, it’s my understanding that
A Vikings loss with the Rams and a
49ers loss to the Titans would get us in.

Well that just happened so we are a lock?

Of course we still suck…
Yes. 7-seed at worst.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Obviously we have not chance for the first seed abd division too maybe out of reach
Which teams arizona could be face in the wildcard?
Cowboys or Rams are pretty much guaranteed. I actually think we’re locked as the 5th seed unless we magically win our last 2 & LA splits their last 2.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score

What if I said you are 10-5, clinched a playoff berth but the the wheels have fallen off and they are in a ditch and they are playing like the worst team in football.