Colts @ Cardinals postgame thread.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Said it in another thread this team has turned into the early 2010’s bengals. I’m convinced this team will never win anything meaningful with kyler and kliff.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards will not win another game this season. They will lose the last remaining regular season games and then be one and done in the playoffs.

This was the inevitable scenario with Murray. Now the Cardinals are stuck with a very mediocre QB all because like so many other idiot GMs they get hypnotized by the athleticism. Why do GMs continue to go after QBs like this?? What historical evidence even comes close to suggesting a QB like Murray will work??

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Tell ya what... I'd trade a pair of first round picks for a center
Hudson is apparently sickly and Garcia just good old fashioned suxx

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone should ask Kyler if he’s ever watched game film of a two-minute drive.

Or of any QB actually winning a big game.

I mean, I know the answer is no, but maybe he thinks about it for a second before proclaiming he’d be better than Ronaldo if he just practiced soccer for three years.

Or maybe that’s what he should try and find out.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards will not win another game this season. They will lose the last remaining regular season games and then be one and done in the playoffs.

This was the inevitable scenario with Murray. Now the Cardinals are stuck with a very mediocre QB all because like so many other idiot GMs they get hypnotized by the athleticism. Why do GMs continue to go after QBs like this?? What historical evidence even comes close to suggesting a QB like Murray will work??
Are u saying we need a white qb because that is very racist

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly I’m done with this team for the year. I’ve never been more embarrassed or disappointed in this franchise and that says a lot. But I’ve never seen a meltdown like this

You have to do something this week. That’s for VJ. You obviously can’t fire Kliff but VJ continuing to rush 3 on a team missing its entire offensive line is just about as stupid as it gets.

Firing VJ is a warning shot over the heads of everybody else but you absolutely have to do something.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said this in another thread, but all the blame needs to go to Bidwill.

If he’s not gonna fire Keim, he’s the biggest problem. Keim will just hire another incompetent coaching staff & continue to screw up the draft & free agency.

It’s start at the very top. If Bidwill doesn’t make moves, he doesn’t care.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got absolutely boned on national television. Colts holding at will, absolute BS.

Funny how they’ve got a special Colts show on HBO this week.

Not really but the one on 2nd and 17 was blatant. And the one on the PI on Murphy was huge too we had a turnover that got wiped out but because they didn't call the hold, they got a first down instead of down over.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
We got absolutely boned on national television. Colts holding at will, absolute BS.

Funny how they’ve got a special Colts show on HBO this week.

No, the Cardinals just suck. Nothing more pathetic than fans blaming the refs.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Cards are easily one of the worst teams in the league right now. Can't score...can't defend...can't even kick fg's. The trainwreck this team has become over the course of just a month is incredible.