Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards started selling playoff tickets three weeks ago and have lost every game since.
They will lose to Dallas.

If they lose out there is still a scenario where the don't make the playoffs.

What's that old adage about the counting your chickens?

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
House of Cards... their season is over. If they make the playoff's they will get smoked. Epic collapse again. The media was correct all along. They stink.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards started selling playoff tickets three weeks ago and have lost every game since.

This

Been saying that all along

One game at a time and don't look forward

And here we are, sadly

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I take back saying the Cards will not win another game, they will beat the Cowboys because that is the most illogical scenario I can think of. I have seen this team play for years, that is something they can do... I'm not promising anymore victories after that

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I said and those were called, with a few exceptions, for BOTH teams tonight. NFL refs aren't machines but they aren't corrupt.

They miss calls like any ref in any sport but the crying here that "there's an agenda" is childish.

I didn't say there was an agenda I said I'm tired of not getting obvious calls at key points in the game.

The team is playing like crap to begin with the last thing they need is to have to overcome stuff like that.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We couldn’t overcome the missed kicks. Not saying we played well but they were a killer. The points and momentum not to mention field position. Bad D calls by VJ and not getting holding call on CJ. Thought the penalty negating the CJ strip sack was lame also. Also don’t care if Kirk or A.J. Green are back next year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So added to the shopping list for the off season is a competent backup C and a RG

So disappointed in Jones he had a reasonable start to the year but he just can't not commit penalties it's killing drives

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
YOU CAN"T FOR THE SAKE OF THE REMAINING FANBASE KEEP KK and VJ for another season. The OL & DL needs a COMPLETE rebuild and you can't trust SK to deliver after failing for the last 9 years.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

It is the NFL protocol.

TitanLurker

Reaction score
I didn't say there was an agenda I said I'm tired of not getting obvious calls at key points in the game.

The team is playing like crap to begin with the last thing they need is to have to overcome stuff like that.
Y'all left PLENTY of points on the board without any questionable calls. And there are several people on this board who are quick to say "the NFL wants XXXX to win over us because....." which is a terrible look for the board.

Y'all lost this game straight up. It's got nothing to do with the refs. Y'all didn't execute and got beat and I wanted you to win, obviously, because we need the Colts to lose.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So disappointed in Jones he had a reasonable start to the year but he just can't not commit penalties it's killing drives

This entire team has fallen off a cliff and I just have no idea why.

We were top 5/10 in every category over the first 10 games and now nothing is working nothing at all

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all left PLENTY of points on the board without any questionable calls. And there are several people on this board who are quick to say "the NFL wants XXXX to win over the us because....." which is a terrible look for the board.

Y'all lost this game straight up. It's got nothing to do with the refs. Y'all didn't execute and got beat and I wanted you to win, obviously, because we need the Colts to lose.

of course we did if you look earlier in the week when we found out our punter had Covid I was the first one who said the big issue with that is he's our holder. the first 2 missed kicks were the holders fault. The 3rd one was on Prater perfect hold he just missed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose