TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Just getting this thread on deck….

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
This team has a lot of pieces in place. They just need the right coaching to put it all together. The staff now will not be able to get it done.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
0-5 in playoff clinching scenarios. If you think Kliff has the chops to lead this team, then I feel sorry for you

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This team has a lot of pieces in place. They just need the right coaching to put it all together. The staff now will not be able to get it done.
But they kinda don’t because of all the free agents this offseason.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn't think Kliff would be fired after 8-8 finish last season. This feels different despite the record.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Kliff is a front running loser.

He’s been outclassed at every level of coaching football. We hired a guy with a track record of choking and it’s so strange that all he does is choke in the NFL too.

Nice work Keim.

rweb

Rookie
Reaction score
Kk is a major problem….. good coach this team is a super bowl threat ……with *********** we are one and done

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to be successful when your QB sucks like Murray has.

But he could be as good as Ronaldo in soccer if he just tried to be for three years!

Apparently playing his given sport will take much longer to be a good QB.

He’s a mediocre one now who once teams get tape on him the first half of the year, can’t do Jack squat.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Kliff needs to get into the postseason and win a couple of games or he should absolutely be fired.

Kyler obviously has issues to work on but all the false starts, the drop by Kirk, not knowing earlier that he shouldn't have Colt hold etc that's ultimately on the head coach.

I think the false starts and the bad snaps are a direct result of the shotgun, is that because of Kyler or because it's Kliff's offense, I honestly don't know.

The team is collapsing and you can't cite injuries because everyone else is short players too.

He has to get in and win a couple of games IMO or we should be hiring a new coach.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Honest question, if Kyler doesn't watch and learn to improve his craft can any coach be successful with him as QB? What is the point of firing Kliff now ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose