Xmas Night Game

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Mid-season, I was so riding high and so positive. Much more positive about this team than, frankly, I've ever been during the regular season. It seemed like corners had been turned. Kool aiders, THIS is why us dark siders don't go giddy every week. THIS is why we are so pessimistic. THIS is why it is insane to be overly positive about this team. As soon as you let them suck you in, they go "same old Cards" on you. FFS.
Agreed. Same. I was supremely confident in this team when I saw us go 2-1 in kyler and hop’s absence. I believed in this team band two weeks in a row they fed us a sh*t sandwich. We got manhandled by our biggest division rival and then got our arses whupped by a 1 win team.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Anything can happen. Wentz likes to put the ball in harms way and players generally get up for primetime games. Also, teams tend to play better after they are embarrassed. We will see but it is not a shock that vegas has the Cardinals as favorites.
Wentz carelessness with the ball is our best bet.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mid-season, I was so riding high and so positive. Much more positive about this team than, frankly, I've ever been during the regular season. It seemed like corners had been turned. Kool aiders, THIS is why us dark siders don't go giddy every week. THIS is why we are so pessimistic. THIS is why it is insane to be overly positive about this team. As soon as you let them suck you in, they go "same old Cards" on you. FFS.
Sad, but true

How many time have they kick us in the groin and disappointed us?

Too many times

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’d be pleased if the Cards played tough, especially Murray. The Colts are the best team in the AFC. Losing to them is always possible even when the Cards play their best. However, the Cards need to make a statement that proves they’re a contender not a pretender.

Reaction score

Oh it's completely understandable. Believe me as a Cubs fan I know & understand why you are a darksider. It's just not in my dna to be one.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be pleased if the Cards played tough, especially Murray. The Colts are the best team in the AFC. Losing to them is always possible even when the Cards play their best. However, the Cards need to make a statement that proves they’re a contender not a pretender.
This