D-Hop leg injury **Update** Expected to miss remainder of reg season

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DHop is not playing this season again. This stupid Cardinals PR dance with injury news is tiring... Mark Dalton can do so much better.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should sign Ode...oh well.

Welp. Here is the glass half full. We clearly struggle a bit with high expectations. Now they can really play free and embrace the underdog role.

This is the only explanation I can think of for the huge gaping chasm between the team we are on the road and the team we are at home.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ll team is now saying 2-4 months. Unfortunately he’s not coming back this year.

Yeah one story says badly torn MCL surgery probably Friday, 2 to 4 months. That means it's a grade 3 tear. SB Feb 13 that's just under 2 months away so even the best case scenario would be maybe in time for the SB.

Sucks.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There has to be a few free agent wrs cards could look at right? Other than fitz

Knockdown blow losin hop for season just ughhh

Still a good team though with murray green kirk green

Cards will rise above this

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Larry Fitz!!!! He can get us 4 catches for 48 yards and a td here and there.
His stats say otherwise his stats and decking age diminishing speed mean he could prob get us 4 for about 24 and likely no TDs ;)

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if it is really worth it to pay these older once all pro so much money. They just seem to miss so many games. Yes, they give you some good games and are good at leading the team, but still the cost seems so high for the amount of playing time you are getting from some of them. I would like to see the stats on the number of games these older, one time great players, are really giving their team for their pay. I will go do a bit of googling now.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if it is really worth it to pay these older once all pro so much money. They just seem to miss so many games. Yes, they give you some good games and are good at leading the team, but still the cost seems so high for the amount of playing time you are getting from some of them. I would like to see the stats on the number of games these older, one time great players, are really giving their team for their pay. I will go do a bit of googling now.

Hopkins is 29 he was like 27 when we traded for him. Hardly an older player or a “once great” on the downside.

This is the NFL injuries happen

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt apply to Hopkins. Could apply to Watt and Hudson. Hope they remain healthy the rest of their time here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose