Suns @ Warriors Friday game thread 12-3-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton is charmin soft tonight.

good to see Bridges back in there.

jesus... the faces and crap Steph talks is annoying. especially for a guy who always has to be carried by the rest of his team in the Finals.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He has a point though they made it clear this year they're not supposed to reward players for stuff that isn't really a basketball play. you could read his lips he's not doing anything he's not trying to shoot Wiggins had his hand up and he just hit the hand. I know by rule it's still a foul but they're supposed to be cracking down on that
If it’s still a foul how can they crack down on it? If a guy reaches and CP puts his arm up, it’s a hack. Period.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shamet doing Booker things from outside.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McGee and Payne giving nothing tonight

McGee 0 points 1 rebound

Payne 0 points 0/5

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Nice to see Shamet play decently anyways.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He has a point though they made it clear this year they're not supposed to reward players for stuff that isn't really a basketball play. you could read his lips he's not doing anything he's not trying to shoot Wiggins had his hand up and he just hit the hand. I know by rule it's still a foul but they're supposed to be cracking down on that
No they aren’t doing that with rip throughs. Bc Paul does it so much we’ve heard it talked about multiple times this season. That move doesn’t apparently fall into the category. I think it should, but it doesn’t. So he’s just bitching.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Payne's shooting is really off.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
If it’s still a foul how can they crack down on it? If a guy reaches and CP puts his arm up, it’s a hack. Period.
I was laughing at how long Kerr was arguing with the ref it wasn't a foul. LOL!

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No they aren’t doing that with rip throughs. Bc Paul does it so much we’ve heard it talked about multiple times this season. That move doesn’t apparently fall into the category. I think it should, but it doesn’t. So he’s just bitching.
They no longer call it a shooting foul. Only get freethrows if a team is in the bonus.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy cow this warriors team cries a lot about calls.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Well, if anyone was entertaining the notion that Payne was heir apparent to CP, I guess nights like this will end that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA