Justin Murray

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I guess today was the 21 day deadline to activate him which didn’t happen. I believe he is now ineligible to return this season :(

Was really hoping to see him back in the rotation for depth.

I will say that Harlow has been a nice surprise filling in for Pugh at LG. He's played well, and I wonder if it's possible that they'll try him at RG when Pugh comes back? I also thought Garcia played okay at RG this past Sunday, but I need to re-watch the game one more time to verify.

Finally, it looked like Hudson got a little banged up in the SEA game. Maybe reaggravated his rib injury? But he stuck it out and finished the game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's too bad. Was hoping he could come back and take Jones snaps.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I will say that Harlow has been a nice surprise filling in for Pugh at LG. He's played well, and I wonder if it's possible that they'll try him at RG when Pugh comes back? I also thought Garcia played okay at RG this past Sunday, but I need to re-watch the game one more time to verify.

Finally, it looked like Hudson got a little banged up in the SEA game. Maybe reaggravated his rib injury? But he stuck it out and finished the game.

Yeah I saw him laying on the ground and wincing. It looked like he was playing through some pain.