Cardinals @ Seahawks postgame thread

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going 2-1 with your backup with 2 of them being your divisional rivals on the road is yummy. No Hop, Pugh, & Edmonds either.

Defense played lights out.

Another dominating win on the ROAD.

Prater has to get it together.

Luckily, we’re on a bye.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going 2-1 with your backup with 2 of them being your divisional rivals on the road is yummy. No Hop, Pugh, & Edmonds either.

Luckily, we’re on a bye.
Yes for sure. We def dominated them and another double digit win.

Last edited:

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score

Luckily, we’re on a bye.
The laces were clearly in on that last kick. I literally yelled at the TV, “laces out Marino.”

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That last scoring drive was gutsy, especially McCoy, it is what really good teams do. Sure, they should have scored 30 or more again but they just kept balling. This was a statement win for this team. Something special is happening this season for sure.

Not good for my old heart but I'll take it!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 starters out today, Murray, Hopkins, Pugh, Edmonds and I'm stretching it with Maxx since if we had him now, Ertz would still be starting.

Pretty impressive

My biggest concern going forward is the long snapping/kick game and the low snaps by Hudson

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 starters out today, Murray, Hopkins, Pugh, Edmonds and I'm stretching it with Maxx since if we had him now, Ertz would still be starting.

Pretty impressive

My biggest concern going forward is the long snapping/kick game and the low snaps by Hudson
Hudson’s year long problem with shotgun snaps is my biggest concern…. It’s gonna hurt us big at some point.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Pretty impressive

Yeah. Got to clean that up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last scoring drive was gutsy, especially McCoy, it is what really good teams do. Sure, they should have scored 30 or more again but they just kept balling. This was a statement win for this team. Something special is happening this season for sure.

Not good for my old heart but I'll take it!
Yup. McCoy played great today. Incredible get back performance after last weeks stinker.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the doom and gloom before the game? Well this is THE Cardinal board. Time to heal up and make a great second half run.
Have to admit, it is very tempting to throw some posts in faces. The hand wringing was off the charts all week, and the hands just flew off the arms this morning.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson