Cards looking for another backup QB?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m just going to throw this out there. Maybe they keep him because he is big and tough? McCoy has a history of getting hurt. Hell, Drew Stanton was one of my least favorite backups even though he won some games because he got hurt in nearly every game he played in for us, leaving the team stuck with Lindley. Also, Lindley was worse than Streveler.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just going to throw this out there. Maybe they keep him because he is big and tough? McCoy has a history of getting hurt. Hell, Drew Stanton was one of my least favorite backups even though he won some games because he got hurt in nearly every game he played in for us, leaving the team stuck with Lindley. Also, Lindley was worse than Streveler.

Don't remind me... My wife is a Bronco fan and I've dragged her to like, 200 Cards games. So for our anniversary, being the gentleman I am, I tell her I'm taking her to Cards - Broncos game in Denver(2014). You can probably guess where this is headed. You're right, Stanton gets hurt and in trots Logan Thomas. For the briefest of moments I'm in heaven when he throws a TD to Ellington, then ...game over. Sigh, more scar tissue on my Cardinal heart. Worst of it was I had to pretend I was happy for her and ride the light rail back with obnoxious Bronco fans with my Fitz jersey on.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Please, please, please tell me that none of the posters who gave an opinion in this thread, work in the Cardinals front office, dealing with drafting and scouting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave