The curse of Larry Fitzgerald Sr? Cardinals 1-2 since incident concerning his credentials......

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like having Larry Jr as a son would be enough to earn a lifetime pass with the Cardinals organization.
How so? His son has zero affiliation/employment with the team at this point. Why would you give Larrys dad carte blanche? Not to mention he’s not necessarily been a friend to the organization over the years.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How so? His son has zero affiliation/employment with the team at this point. Why would you give Larrys dad carte blanche? Not to mention he’s not necessarily been a friend to the organization over the years.
My opinion only. You make great points. I still believe that Fitz Jr would have enough equity in the org to obtain a free pass for pretty much anyone.

Lot's of people have been negative toward the org. Michael Bidwill has been able to run a classy org while staying above the negativity for the most part.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My opinion only. You make great points. I still believe that Fitz Jr would have enough equity in the org to obtain a free pass for pretty much anyone.

Lot's of people have been negative toward the org. Michael Bidwill has been able to run a classy org while staying above the negativity for the most part.
Larry himself distances himself from his dad and the things he says and does?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fitz, Sr. is a piece of work. Speaking from some of my own interactions online with him and knowledge from friends familiar with him from the Twin Cities going back many years...
It's pretty obvious that Larry Jr is the outlier in the family. His dad and his brother Marcus have been complete ding dongs, at times.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I met the man on a plane heading to Philly for an eagles - cards game and he was very nice to me and my son. At the time he covered the Cardinals for a newspaper in the twin cities. So if he is still a member of the media he should be granted access. IMO

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I met the man on a plane heading to Philly for an eagles - cards game and he was very nice to me and my son. At the time he covered the Cardinals for a newspaper in the twin cities. So if he is still a member of the media he should be granted access. IMO
I think the current landscape has very little media access and it has more to do with that than the person.

Also I don't think the twin city paper has specific cardinal beat writers. I think he covers the Viking and the NFL is more likely.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA