RIP Freddie Joe Nunn

londonpete

Rookie
Reaction score
Am a long-time lurker but non existent poster i'm ashamed to say but I felt i had to add my condolences to this thread.

Freddie Joe Nunn was the first First Round draft pick from when i originally started following the Cards from the UK many years ago.
Loved the Cards defense back then, and he was a major part of it for a good few years.

RIP Freddie Joe . I hope you may think its cool you are fondly remembered from across the pond as well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am a long-time lurker but non existent poster i'm ashamed to say but I felt i had to add my condolences to this thread.

Freddie Joe Nunn was the first First Round draft pick from when i originally started following the Cards from the UK many years ago.
Loved the Cards defense back then, and he was a major part of it for a good few years.

RIP Freddie Joe . I hope you may think its cool you are fondly remembered from across the pond as well.
Keep coming around. Not just in the sad times :)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the board

You are welcome to post more often

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson