What I would like to see from our offense against the Jags

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If the Jags are in a rebuilding mode, I would like to see the Cards score on a few methodical drives without any splash plays. Talent working like clockwork with no busted plays... because that's what it's going to take to make the playoffs or more importantly win those games

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Agree.
But I would prefer to see those methodical drives after our high octane offense has us a comfortable 14-21 point lead.
Also want to see killer instinct. These ain’t children... kliff don’t need to worry about their self esteem. Put a boot on their neck and grind. Up by 30? Great.... now go up by 40
If we can score a hundred points then do it. People will talk smack... some may get angry... but at some point in tie breakers point differential comes into play .... you rarely get a chance to pad that stat in the nfl.

All that being said they are probably gonna beat us 72-3 now

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
More concerned about our defense right this moment. Which Defense will show up. The one for Tennessee or the one for the bulk of the Minnesota game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We are the Arizona Cardinals. I laugh at people that think we shouldn’t run EVERY play necessary to win. This is the NFL. You can definitely lose to anyone, especially when you’re on the road & thousands of miles from home. Didn’t we all watch how last week‘s game started & almost ended? I’ll be thrilled with a dominant win, but have watched this franchise long enough to know that we may escape with a last second FG.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I want to see our D get 3 interceptions.

Offensively, I would like to see Kyler throw a long 40 yard pass and sprint down underneath and catch it himself for a TD.

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll play but if Hopkins isn't 100% because of rib then Moore & Kirk need to have great games or it WILL be a close game.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are the Arizona Cardinals. I laugh at people that think we shouldn’t run EVERY play necessary to win. This is the NFL. You can definitely lose to anyone, especially when you’re on the road & thousands of miles from home. Didn’t we all watch how last week‘s game started & almost ended? I’ll be thrilled with a dominant win, but have watched this franchise long enough to know that we may escape with a last second FG.
Never take any team in the NFL for granted

Any given Sunday...

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1. Variation in formation
Pass from a run formation and run from a pass formation.

2. Move the players around. Move DHop to the right, pre snap motion, etc.

3. Don’t lay an egg.

4. If we have a significant lead give the backups some reps including McCoy

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I want to see the starters all benched by the end of the 3rd because our lead is so huge. If this team is a contender, this should be a blow out. That said, I'll take a 7-6 win with no injuries over a huge win that hurts us moving forward...see Carolina...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to see 10 catches and 3 TDs from Romdale Moore :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I want to see 10 catches and 3 TDs from Romdale Moore :)
Funny story.... We're in the airport in Charlotte, my son is talking about jerseys he wants. He says I'll take a Murray or a Moore, so I say I don't buy any of those sissy offensive players number jerseys. This rather large man sitting next to me says, I'm Rondell's cousin, to which I replied please don't mention the part about sissy boy numbers to him....:wave:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Funny story.... We're in the airport in Charlotte, my son is talking about jerseys he wants. He says I'll take a Murray or a Moore, so I say I don't buy any of those sissy offensive players number jerseys. This rather large man sitting next to me says, I'm Rondell's cousin, to which I replied please don't mention the part about sissy boy numbers to him....:wave:
Lol. Awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA