WK 3-Arizona Cardinals @ Jacksonville Jaguars Pre Game Thread 9/20/21-9/25/21

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Cards have injured Beechum, Wilson, Muphy and D-Hop. It is also a morning game, are we sure about this game?
Any given Sunday. That Jags roster is going to be really hungry for a win, we're likely to be a bit down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need D Hop and Murphy on the field. and I need D Hop on my fantasy team.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of leaning to being tempted to sit D Hop if there's any real choice? have him on my team would suck for me but for the season with 17 games and a tough division matchup the next 2 weeks you can argue if ever there's a game to sit him this would be it.

Hopefully he's good to go but if he's questionable I'd be tempted to hold him out and let others step up.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@Chopper0080 Its criticism of Kyler as well.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I do wonder if Kyler can see Rondale in the pocket down the field consistently. Wide open for a TD at 4:55. Surprised he didnt throw to AJ Green outside the number. He usually sees those.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably in here somewhere but this is a game where Prater needs to put every kick out of the endzone and we need to punt away from them.

Jamal Agnew has 6 returns for TD's in his career, 4 on punts, 2 on KO's including one last week.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Chopper0080 Its criticism of Kyler as well.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I do wonder if Kyler can see Rondale in the pocket down the field consistently. Wide open for a TD at 4:55. Surprised he didnt throw to AJ Green outside the number. He usually sees those.

Yeah Rondale would have housed that one for sure, wide open

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m not too concerned with the injury report. Coaches like to throw a little gamesmanship in there to keep the other coaches worried about their game plan.
Hop will play. If he’s hurt they just won’t go his way much. But a guy like Hop is way too valuable as a decoy to keep him out. If they pass to him they can hit him on the sidelines so he can go oob to protect his ribs.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K2 said he felt good about B Murphy playing Sunday. I known its the Jags but Alford holding it down with Hamilton & Gowan is asking for trouble